Search This Blog

Wednesday 21 November 2018

Prayer from Ephesians 3:17-19

song by Hillsong Worship

My Jesus, my Saviour
Lord there is none like You
All of my days I want to praise
The wonders of Your mighty love

My comfort, my shelter
Tower of refuge and strength
Let every breath, all that I am
Never cease to worship You

Shout to the Lord all the Earth, let us sing
Power and majesty, praise to the King
Mountains bow down and the seas will roar
At the sound of Your name

I sing for joy at the work of Your hand
Forever I'll love You, forever I'll stand
Nothing compares to the promise I have
In You

That Christ may dwell in your hearts by faith; that ye, being rooted and grounded in love,  May be able to comprehend with all saints what is the breadth, and length, and depth, and height;  And to know the love of Christ, which passeth knowledge, that ye might be filled with all the fulness of God. Ephesians 3:17‭-‬19 KJV

Prayer

My father who is in heaven I worship and adore your name Jehovah

Lord almighty I magnify you for who you are to me and what you do for and through me in Jesus name

Lord eternal thank you for this blessed day and grace of life in Jesus name

Almighty king thank you for the forgiveness of sin and the blood you shed on calvary for my sake in Jesus name

Abba father have your way in my life this day, lead me in all that I do in Jesus name

Lord fill me up with more of your presence and ignite the fire of your love in me beyond my understanding in Jesus name

King of glory let my life constantly express your love even in places that lack or overflow with love in Jesus name

Lord purify this community and nation and fill us with your overflowing love beyond our understanding in Jesus name

Ancient of days open up my life this day and establish your grace permanently in my life in Jesus name

Lord open my eyes to see that which you want me to do in life in order to live a purposeful life in Jesus name

Lord almighty direct my path in your will and never let me run away from your will, grant me grace to follow you till I see you in glory in Jesus name

Lord almighty keep the fire of your love burning in the life of your child that you use for this daily prayers in Jesus name

Almighty king in all my plan today let favour encompass me beyond my own imaginations in Jesus name

Lord let my faith increase in you and as I step out in faith in all I do let me experience supernatural testimonies in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you abba father for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am filled with the righteousness of God by Faith. As Jesus is so am I in this world. I serve a God who is mighty and victorious in every area. He is my father and my maker, my defence and provider of all times. His love resides in me daily, I carry His glory everywhere I go. He has made me immovable for any force or power that wants to work against His purpose for my life. My life is experiencing the supernatural impact of the Most High king. I am always winning in all that I do because the one in me is greater than the one in the word. I live move and have my being in the king of kings. I will constantly sing of His love from age to age. I will shout His praise for the earth to hear. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer By Be Inspired (by His Word) 21st November 2018©

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...