Search This Blog

Friday 30 November 2018

Prayer from Isaiah 41:13

Hymn

The Great Physician now is near,
  The sympathizing Jesus;
He speaks the drooping heart to cheer,
  Oh, hear the voice of Jesus! 

Sweetest note in seraph song;
Sweetest name on mortal tongue;
Sweetest carol ever sung:
    Jesus, blessed Jesus!


Your many sins are all forgiv’n,
  Oh, hear the voice of Jesus;
The veil ’twixt you and God is riven,
  Redemption wrought by Jesus.


All glory to the dying Lamb!
  I now believe in Jesus;
I love the blessed Savior’s name,
  I love the name of Jesus.

His name dispels my guilt and fear,

No other name but Jesus;

Oh, how my soul delights to hear
  The precious name of Jesus!

Fear not, thou worm Jacob, and ye men of Israel; I will help thee, saith the Lord , and thy redeemer, the Holy One of Israel.

Isaiah 41:14 KJV

Prayer

Almighty father I worship and extol your majesty for who you are to me in Jesus name

Mighty king I magnify your name and bow before your throne accept my worship in Jesus name

Lord almighty thank you for this blessed day and Grace of life in Jesus name

Father thank you for the forgiveness and remission of my sin in Jesus name

Abba father I come to you this day and I release all my fears into you guide me father and get rid of fear that is limiting factor to my breakthrough in life in Jesus name

Lord you are my shield arise and shield me from all harm known or unknown in Jesus name

Lord hear my cry and let my prayer grab your attention. Do not let the workers of iniquity rejoice over my life in Jesus name

Father erase every point and source of downfall waiting for me at the edge of my breakthrough in Jesus name

Holy one of Israel cancel the effects of any negative revelation disturbing my peace and joy in Jesus name

Father you are my shield and righteousness help me to overcome every and anything tackling my faith and salvation on daily basis in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank your Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me. I am operating in the power of the word of God. As Jesus is so am I in this world. I am ending strong in Jesus name no negative revelations or prophecy will have a stand over my life or destiny. The Lord is removing every doubt and fear from my life. As I wait on the Lord my fear and confidence in Him is renewed. Grace is working exclusively in my life and all that concerns me. Whatever seem difficult the peace and glory of God is making it easy. I will sing for joy because the peace of God that surpass all understanding is ruling over my life. I am a champion, a Victor not a victim. Where men say there is a casting down my story will be there is a lifting up because God has settled all that concerns me. I am delivered and set free. It is my season of liberty, Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer By Be Inspired (by His Word) 30th November 2018©

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...