Search This Blog

Wednesday 14 November 2018

Prayer from Psalms 25:1-4

Song

Unto you oh Lord
Do I lift up my soul
Unto you oh Lord
Do I lift up my voice
Oh my Lord I trust in thee
Let me not be ashamed
Let not my enemies triumph
Over me

To You, O Lord , I lift up my soul. O my God, I trust in You; Let me not be ashamed; Let not my enemies triumph over me. Indeed, let no one who waits on You be ashamed; Let those be ashamed who deal treacherously without cause. Show me Your ways, O Lord ; Teach me Your paths.
Psalms 25:1‭-‬4 NKJV

Prayer
Lord eternal I worship and exalt you for who you are in my life in Jesus name

Almighty father I bow in adoration and give you praise for all you do accept it all in Jesus name

Lord almighty thank you for this wonderful day and grace of life in Jesus name

Lord eternal thank you for the forgiveness and remission of my sin in Jesus name

Lord my hope is in you, do not let me be put to shame see me through all my endeavors in Jesus name

Mighty God I come to you just as I am help me in every area I need help in Jesus name

Lord destroy all plot known or unknown wanting to put me to shame in Jesus name

King of glory erase every ordinance of enemy concerning my destiny known or unknown in Jesus name

Father I commit the church as a whole worldwide unto you, put the enemies of the church to shame in Jesus name

Lord as I wait on you over(mention) give me a positive life transforming and destiny fulfilling testimonies in Jesus name

Lord Jesus among those who's blood has been marked for sacrifice by the enemy do not let me and my household partake of such in Jesus name

Jehovah in all my doing continue to be my strength and let me excel above the plan and understanding of an ordinary man in Jesus name

Lord Jesus let my season of harvest begin now and remove from my life every from of dryness and unfriutfullness in Jesus name

Lord I commit my child(ren) unto you never let them become a sacrificial lamb for anyone, be their shield against any form of sudden death or evil sacrifice in Jesus name

Abba father increase my confidence in you and let your word resonate constantly in my life in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you Lord almighty for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am filled with the righteousness of God by Faith. As Jesus is so am I in this world. My soul is secured in the hands of the Most High, No power of hell or scheme of man can take over my soul. The Lord is leading me above and beyond the plans of the enemies. My life is secured in Jehovah, I will never be put to shame, I will never be disgraced. His graced is multiplied and sufficient for me in all areas. I move mountains with my words and I soar high and high like an eagle. My destiny is secured in the lamb that was slain. I am a living testimony, everything around me is turning for good and to the glory of God. I am not a candidate of the enemy, no weapon formed against me shall prosper and every tongue that rise against me in judgement is condemned. I am victorious. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer By Be Inspired (by His Word) 14th November 2018©

No comments:

Prayer from Luke 1:64 - 65

Song Praise God Hallelujah Praise God Amen Praise God Hallelujah Praise God Amen I will praise Him  From everlasting Everlasting to everlast...