Search This Blog

Thursday 15 November 2018

Prayer from Psalms 126:1-3

Song

Thank you, Thank you Lord
Thank you Lord
Thank you Lord for everything
You have done

When the Lord brought back the captivity of Zion, We were like those who dream. Then our mouth was filled with laughter, And our tongue with singing. Then they said among the nations, “The Lord has done great things for them.” The Lord has done great things for us, And we are glad.
Psalms 126:1‭-‬3 NKJV

Prayer

Lord eternal I worship and magnify your wonderful name accept it all in Jesus name

Everlasting king I bow before your throne and give praise to you for all you are doing in my life in Jesus name

King of glory thank you for this new dawn and grace of life in Jesus name

Abba father thank you for your mercies that endures over my life and grace to live for you in Jesus name

Lord almighty thank you for the privilege to be called your child and for your word that daily ignite the fire of your love in me in Jesus name

Holy spirit divine have your way in me this day lead and guide all that I will be doing from my utterance to my association with people in Jesus name

Lord thank you for setting me free and for removing all shackles of embarrassment and stagnation off my life in Jesus name

Lord thank you for the new door of opportunities and blessings you have opened henceforth for me in Jesus name

Lord thank you for breaking protocols for my sake and for removing every hinderance on my way of breakthrough in Jesus name

Jehovah thank you for your unchanging power that keeps bringing positive changes in my life in Jesus name

Lord thank you for breaking all casket and filling all graves with those who wished that for me in Jesus name

Jehovah thank you for casting down all imagination and thinking that doesn't glorify you in my life and for making public ridicule of them to the glory of your name and my victory in Jesus name

Lord thank you over(mention) for renouncing the plans of my adversaries and for giving me undeniable victory, to you be all the glory in Jesus name

Lord thank you for this community, the church and this nation for letting your will stand above any contrary plans in Jesus name

Lord thank you over the lives of as many on mission field for the gospel, thank you for your guidance, leading and your direction and for keeping your plan concerning them to come to manifestation in Jesus name

*Begin to thank God in advance over all your prayer request, heart desires, worries and believe it is settled as you pray in Jesus name*

Thank you Jehovah for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am filled with the righteousness of God by Faith. As Jesus is so am I in this world. My life is in the hands of Messiah. He directs my path daily, He has returned back all that was stolen and cause my divine restoration beyond the imagination of men. The Lord has uprooted all plants that needs to be uprooted off my life, for me to have a glorious destiny. All my dreams and aspiration are coming to manifestation in Jesus name. No longer will I cry over unfulfilled promises because the Lord is bringing all His promises to accomplishment concerning me. I am daily lifted and upgraded by the word of God. My life is a message to the world, through me many will come to know the Mighty God I serve. I am a partaker of His great love and divine acceleration in all areas. My abundance is overflowing in all aspect because Jehovah Jireh is making divine and abundant provision for me in Jesus name. Amen*

Today's Prayer By Be Inspired (by His Word) 15th Novemeber 2018©

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...