Search This Blog

Monday 26 November 2018

Prayer from Isaiah 44:24-26

Song by Jekalyn Carr

You're bigger than the universe
You're bigger than the Sun and the stars
You're bigger than the things, oh my, oh my
That can tear me apart

For I know You're great in all the earth
For I know You're great in all the earth, earth
You're bigger Mmm, mmm

You're bigger than the problems I've faced
You're bigger than the disasters that I've seen
You're bigger, You're so much bigger Jesus
Than what this life may bring
Oh lordy

You're bigger than the universe - yes, You are
You're bigger than the Sun and the Stars
You're bigger than the things, bigger than the things
That can tear me apart

For I know You're great in all the earth
For I know You're great in all the earth
For I know You're great in all the earth, earth
You're bigger

Thus says the Lord , your Redeemer, And He who formed you from the womb: “I am the Lord , who makes all things, Who stretches out the heavens all alone, Who spreads abroad the earth by Myself; Who frustrates the signs of the babblers, And drives diviners mad; Who turns wise men backward, And makes their knowledge foolishness; Who confirms the word of His servant, And performs the counsel of His messengers; Who says to Jerusalem, ‘You shall be inhabited,’ To the cities of Judah, ‘You shall be built,’ And I will raise up her waste places;
Isaiah 44:24‭-‬26 NKJV

Prayer

Lord I worship and glorify you for who you are to me in Jesus name

Lord almighty I worship your majesty for being God in my life and all that concerns me in Jesus name

Lord eternal thank you for this glorious day and grace of life in Jesus name

Mighty king thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your mercy that speaks concerning all judgement in my life in Jesus name

Lord my God you are more than able to do above what I can imagine or ask for have your way over all my requests in Jesus name

Lord you know the fears of my heart help me to overcome all fears that wants to cripple my faith and destiny in Jesus name

Lord almighty you are bigger than all authorities and power that constantly challenge me give me victory over them all in Jesus name

Lord almighty all power belongs to you arise over (mention) and show your power beyond my thoughts and understanding in Jesus name

Almighty God over all that makes my heart pound in doubts and make my head bow in shame give me victory in Jesus name

Lord almighty you are greater than the earth as a whole every situation that keeps raising ugly head against my life give me a greater victory over them in Jesus name

Lord Jesus I commit as many tied down by sickness or any form of infirmities that is constantly challenging their faith today show your power and make this day their day of liberty in Jesus name

Father over the vessel you use to write this daily prayer show your greatness over all challenges that might rise or is risen over her life in Jesus name

Lord my God my hope and trust is solely in you let my life experience a turn around of testimonies in Jesus name

Lord almighty even as this year is gradually coming to an end that great promise for this year do not let it go unfulfilled in Jesus name

Lord my God as you open the book of rememberance concerning me let me have a new song before the end of 2018 in Jesus name

Lord you are greater than (mention) where it had been said or written by men that it is not possible let me begin to experience divine possiblity in a massive way in Jesus name

*Begin to decree greatness over every issue in your life and decree the great power of God into manifestation in Jesus name*

Thank you mighty father for answered prayers in Jesus mighty name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am filled with the righteousness of God by Faith. As Jesus is so am I in this world. The great power of God is turning all situations around me to a testimony. My God has conquered all things or people that represents goliath tormenting my peace in life in Jesus name. The Lord has opened a new door and new dawn concerning me, I am highly favoured and renewed beyond the plans and purpose of man. This year I am becoming great and unleashing new level of attainment. It doesn't matter what is written about me or the box I have been placed in, I am coming out and excelling henceforth in Jesus name because the greater one is resides in me. Glory be to God, Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer By Be Inspired (by His Word) 27th November 2018©

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...