Search This Blog

Thursday 1 November 2018

Prayer from Psalms 89:1

Song

You are Alpha and Omega
We worship You our Lord
You are worthy to be praised
You are Alpha and Omega
We worship You our Lord
You are worthy to be praised

We give You all the glory
We worship You our Lord
You are worthy to be praised
We give You all the glory
We worship You our Lord
You are worthy to be praised

I will sing of the mercies of the Lord forever; With my mouth will I make known Your faithfulness to all generations.
Psalms 89:1 NKJV

Prayer
Almighty God I thank you and give you all the praise and glory

Mighty King I bow before you and worship your majesty accept my worship in Jesus name

Ancient of days I thank you for this brand new day and month, thank you for counting me worthy among the living in Jesus name

Lord thank you for your mercy and forgiveness of sins in Jesus name

Lord have your way in my life, direct my path and lead me to where you want me to go to the glory of your holy name

Abba father I commit each day and everything I will be doing into your hands take all the glory, never let me be at the wrong place at the wrong time in Jesus name

I decree this new month and henceforth my mouth will constantly be filled with praise and testimonies of the wonders and goodness of God in Jesus name

I decree my life will henceforth enjoy the marvelous power of God in all aspect in Jesus name

I decree into my hands that I will fulfill purpose of creation in Jesus name

I decree divine health into my life and all that concerns me in Jesus name

I decree that the grace to be outstanding in every aspect of life begin to overflow in my life in Jesus name

I decree as I have started this month with praise I will end it with praise there will be no loss in anyway or form in Jesus name

I decree this month will not know my end or that of my family or friends or anyone around me in Jesus name

I negate every plan of accident and shedding of blood or untimely death over my life or my household in Jesus name

I decree that my life and my household are protected from all workers of iniquity and their plans in Jesus name

I call forth all my heart desires for this month to begin to manifest according to the will of God in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you mighty God for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am filled with the righteousness of God by Faith. As Jesus is so am I in this world. I will constantly and continue to sing of the mercies and grace of God. I will always shout for joy and rejoice because Jehovah is doing mighty things in my life. My life is experiencing new level of open doors and greater works. I am shining brighter and brighter each day because Christ Jesus who is the light of the world dwells inside of me. My destiny can never be truncated by seen or unseen forces because the one who watches over me neither sleep nor slumber. I am excelling at all front, I am taking giant step into success. My labour in life is wrapped up with divine and uncommon favour because God is for me and no one or nothing can be against me. Glory be to God. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer By Be Inspired (by His Word) 1st November 2018©

Happy New Month🎁🎋🎁🎋🎁🎋🎁🎋

No comments:

Prayer from Luke 1:64 - 65

Song Praise God Hallelujah Praise God Amen Praise God Hallelujah Praise God Amen I will praise Him  From everlasting Everlasting to everlast...