Search This Blog

Wednesday 31 October 2018

Prayer from John 17:3

Song

There is none like You
No one else can touch my heart like You do
I could search For all eternity long 
And find There is none like You

And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent.
John 17:3 KJV

Prayer

Ancient of days I worship and magnify your name for who you are

Lord eternal I give you praise and glory for you are God alone and no power is above you

Everlasting king I thank you for this wonderful day and grace of life in Jesus name

Lord eternal have mercy on me and forgive my short comings in Jesus name

Jehovah you are my king and shield I magnify you for who you are and what you do daily in my life in Jesus name

Lord almighty thank you for your word that is daily sent to me in Jesus name

Father thank you for the salvation of my soul and grace to be called your chosen vessel in Jesus name

Jehovah my king I come to you this day I surrender all that I am and have before you have your way in Jesus name

Lord suspend permanently the activities of darkness and the kingdom of darkness in this community and nation at large in Jesus name

Father let there be revival of souls into your kingdom everywhere your word is shared in Jesus name

Lord for as many in thirst of knowing the true living God but are clueless on how to go about it let their be a divine connection for their salvation in Jesus name

Father henceforth let my life show forth the fruits of the spirit and do not let the works of flesh dominate my life in Jesus name

Lord even those who have in the past or presently have no faith in your name I decree an encounter that will change their life permanently to that who believes and live for you will happen to them in Jesus name

*Begin to intercede for souls especially those you know of who are yet to accept Jesus*

Thank you almighty God for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am filled with the righteousness of God by Faith. As Jesus is so am I in this world. My father is the greatest redeemer, He is the living word. His word resides in me always, daily as I live my life brings glory to Him. His name is powerful and breaks all holds of negativity, His name cause confusion and destruction into the kingdom of darkness. My life is hidden in Him, I am peculiar in His sight because I am the apple of His eyes. He guides and guards my steps in life. He has removed all evil label and tags that I know or do not know. I am a conqueror, a champion always, a success and I excel in all that I do. My father has settled me in all areas I do not lack physically or spiritually. I live in abundance and I am endowed with supernatural working ability glory be to God. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer By Be Inspired (by His Word) 31st October 2018©

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...