Search This Blog

Sunday 28 October 2018

Prayer from Matthew 19:26

Song by Neon Adejo

My glory maker, Miracle working God Obstacles are crushed,
At the mention of your name
My glory maker, covenant keeping God, Jesus is your name,
And we know you never fail

But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.
Matthew 19:26 KJV

Prayer

Almighty father I worship and exalt your majesty in Jesus name

Lord eternal thank you for this wonderful day and grace of life in Jesus name

Father I return the glory to your for all your wonder working power released daily into my life in Jesus name

Everlasting king have mercy on me and forgive my short comings in Jesus name

Lord you are my glory maker perform your wonders and miracle in my life henceforth in Jesus name

Holy Spirit you are my true guide have your way in my life now and forever in Jesus name

Ancient of days terminate all power of joy killer and destiny destroyer over my life and household in Jesus name

I destroy every serpentine spirit waging war spiritually or physically over my life and household in Jesus

I terminate every hold of blood sucking demons upon my destiny and my generation in Jesus name

I bring to an end every declaration of impossibility spoken into the air over my life and generation working in anyway aginst my life in Jesus name

I render useless every active venom releasing poisonous toxin into my life and houshold physically or spiritually in Jesus name

I destroy every known or unknown spirit that is working tirelessly against my destiny fulfillment in Jesus name

I decree freedom over my life and household from all bondage of serpentine spirit in Jesus name

I uproot every planted danger and seed of sadness from my life and generation in Jesus name

I break every hold placed upon my life in evil repayment from anyone I have helped in the past but has termed my help to hurt in Jesus name

I declare and decree my glory and that of my household is hidden under the shadow of the almighty in Jesus name

I decree freedom from all known or unknown shackles holding me or any member of my household bound physically, spiritually, maritally, financially, academically and other aspects of life in Jesus name

*Begin to decree possibility in Jesus name over all that you desire according to the will of God*

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am filled with the righteousness of God by Faith. As Jesus is so am I in this world. I will live and not die, the power of ressurection is working over my life. My glory is refined and defined by the glory of Christ and not by any earthly authority. I am set apart for wonders and supernatural ability. My life is endowed with ability to do great and mighty things. Nothing is impossible for me because the one in me has the ability to make all impossibility possible. I have a new life and my life is encapsulated in Christ. Therefore I live in light all the days of my life, no stronghold of darkness have a say or power over me. In Christ I live, move and have my being. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer By Be Inspired (by His Word) 28th October 2018©

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...