Search This Blog

Friday 19 October 2018

Prayer from Psalms 105:11

song

Lord of all creation
Of the water, earth and sky
The Heavens are Your Tabernacle
Glory to the Lord on high

God of wonders, beyond our galaxy
You are holy, holy
The universe declares Your majesty
You are holy, holy

Lord of Heaven and Earth
Lord of Heaven and Earth

Early in the morning
I will celebrate the light
And when I stumble into darkness
I will call Your name by night

God of wonders, beyond our galaxy
You are holy, holy
The universe declares Your majesty
You are holy, holy

Lord of Heaven and Earth
Lord of Heaven and Earth

Hallelujah to the Lord of Heaven and earth
Hallelujah to the Lord of Heaven and earth
Hallelujah to the Lord of Heaven and earth

Saying, Unto thee will I give the land of Canaan, the lot of your inheritance:
Psalms 105:11 KJV

Prayer

Jehovah I worship amd exalt your majesty for who you are in Jesus name

Almighty father I thank you for your loving kingdness upon me in Jesus name

Heavenly father thank you for this blessed day and grace of life in Jesus name

Abba father thank you for your mercy that is sufficient and for the forgiveness of my sins in Jesus name

Lord thank you for this nation and for all your promises you are bringing to fulfillment regardless of the opposition of the enemy in Jesus name

Lord do your wonders in my life and everywhere I place the sole of my feet in Jesus name

Lord eternal by your power, command all that needs to walk in my favour to begin to do so henceforth in Jesus name

I command my destiny released from all known or unknown hidden coven in Jesus name

I decree my life is receiving exception grace to excel in all areas in Jesus name

I decree the outstretched arm of God is turning my glory to shine no more shame or pain Jesus name

I command the blessings of God that surpass all understanding of man to rest constantly in my abode in Jesus name

I decree every stigma upon my life, destiny and generation is washed away henceforth in Jesus name

I terminate all njoy destroyer and their plan to destroy my joy in Jesus name

*Personal prayer*

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am filled with the righteousness of God by Faith. As Jesus is so am I in this world. My life is ressurected with Christ life, I no longer live in obscurity. Everything is clear and I move in the direction the Lord wants me to. I am filled with excitment placed in me by the Holy Spirit. My life knows no sorrow, nations answer to favour me. Wherever I step my feet on, grace and glory speak for me. I live and eat in the abundance and fatness of the Land. The Lord has made me untouchable for authorities that rise against His purpose. I am a new creature, a brand new man, I function in daily renewed ability given to me by Jesus. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer By Be Inspired (by His Word) 19th October 2018©

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...