Search This Blog

Monday 22 October 2018

Prayer from Psalms 16:8-9

Song by Hillsong

This is my desire
To honor You
Lord, with all my heart
I worship You
All I have within me 
I give You praise
All that I adore 
Is in You

Lord, I give You my heart 
I give You my soul
I live for you alone
And every breath that I take 
Every moment I'm awake
Lord, have Your ways in me

I have set the Lord always before me: because he is at my right hand, I shall not be moved.  Therefore my heart is glad, and my glory rejoiceth: my flesh also shall rest in hope.
Psalms 16:8‭-‬9 KJV

Prayer

Almighty God I worship and give you the praise for who you are in Jesus name

Everlasting king I bless your name for your grace that is sufficient for me in Jesus name

Abba father thank you for this day and grace of life in Jesus mighty name

Lord thank you for your mercy and forgiveness of my sin in Jesus name

Lord I commit my ways before you have your way and direct my path in Jesus name

Ancient of days I release all that I am and have to you take control in Jesus name

Everlsating king remove from my life and destiny all thoughts and wish that puts me in danger in Jesus name

Lord this new week order my step to place of destiny fulfillment in Jesus name

Lord be the light in my path and never let me sink into darkness or pit of the enemy in Jesus name

Lord almighty as I desire to do your word let my life begin to experience the power of supernatural in every area in Jesus name

King of glory let me begin to enjoy the hope in you that cannot be replaced by the hope in any man in Jesus name

Everlasting father terminate the works of iniquity that might eant to stand against your plans for me in Jesus name

Lord I release my life unto you, Jehovah take the wheel of my life and direct me in the way you want me to go in Jesus name

I decree this week help is risen for me in every aspect I need it in Jesus name

I decree no hinderance in my way , I scale through all huddle victoriously in Jesus name

I decree all that I lay my hands on will prosper in Jesus name

I decree the glory and power of God is overshadowing my life henceforth therefore I am victorious beyond human measures in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you father for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am filled with the righteousness of God by Faith. As Jesus is so am I in this world. I have set the lord before me because He is at my right hand, I shall not be moved. My life is shining brighter and brighter. The Lord is uprooting all unwanted things and occurrence in my life. I am moving in the speed the Lord has orchestrated for my destiny. I will never end in the ditch of the forgotten. The Lord whom I serve is my hope and courage, I do not live an hopeless or discouraged life. The Lord is a warrior, fearless in battle therefore every battle that rise against me becomes things of the past because the Lord has given me victory. I can not live in obscurity because Jehovah is my vision and light. I am victorious and redeemed glory be to God in the highest. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer By Be Inspired (by His Word) 22nd October 2018©

No comments:

Prayer from Luke 1:64 - 65

Song Praise God Hallelujah Praise God Amen Praise God Hallelujah Praise God Amen I will praise Him  From everlasting Everlasting to everlast...