Search This Blog

Friday 19 October 2018

Prayer from Deuteronomy 9:3

Song by Todd Dulaney

Consuming fire
Consuming fire
Burning away
Burning away

Understand therefore this day, that the Lord thy God is he which goeth over before thee; as a consuming fire he shall destroy them, and he shall bring them down before thy face: so shalt thou drive them out, and destroy them quickly, as the Lord hath said unto thee.
Deuteronomy 9:3 KJV

Prayer
Ancient of days I worship and magnify your ne for who you are to me in Jesus name

Almighty father thank you for the grace of life and this awesome day of answered prayers in Jesus name

Lord thank you for the forgiveness of my sin and your mercy that is made available to me in Jesus name

Almighty God you are the consuming fire consume all unnecessary occurrence causing my life pain in Jesus name

Lord my king erase all tablet of shame drafted overy destiny and household in Jesus name

Lord eternal according to your word go before me and in me in everything and everywhere I head to in Jesus name

Father bring down before me every turbulence of shame in my path in Jesus name

Father consume every spirit risen or that are rising against my glory in Jesus name

I decree that every unwanted power of the enemy cohabiting with my life be driven out henceforth in Jesus name

Jehovah you are my hope over (mention) do not my hope tarnish in Jesus name

*Begin to pray in the holyghost over all that you desire amd what you want God to drive out and consume in Jesus name*

Thank you for answered prayers lord almighty in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am filled with the righteousness of God by Faith. As Jesus is so am I in this world. I serve the God who is the consuming fire. No weapon formed aginst me will prosper in Jesus name. The blessings of the Lord that maketh rich without sorrow is my portion. Jehovah lives in me and He is the consuming fire therefore no fire known or unknown can see my wnd. My life is hidden under the light of God no darkness can penetrate in to my life. My glory will not wane before it shines. I live daily to experience His mighty works in Jesus name.*

Today's Prayer By Be Inspired (by His Word)  20th October  2018©

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...