Search This Blog

Wednesday 24 October 2018

Prayer from Mark 11:24-26

Song by Sinach

I have seen the blind eyes receive its sight
The deaf who heard, the dumb who spoke again
The lame who walked, impotent man made whole again
There is nothing impossible with God

It's a miracle, when you walk with God
Supernatural when you walk with God
He's a God of miracles
The same yesterday, today, forever
It's a miracle when you walk with God

I have seen situation change through His word
Those who sowed in sorrow and in tears they will reap with joy
The barren made fruitful, the weeping eyes are dried again
Faith in His word will prevail

Therefore I say unto you, What things soever ye desire, when ye pray, believe that ye receive them, and ye shall have them.   And when ye stand praying, forgive, if ye have ought against any: that your Father also which is in heaven may forgive you your trespasses.   But if ye do not forgive, neither will your Father which is in heaven forgive your trespasses.
Mark 11:24‭-‬26 KJV

Prayer

Almighty father my redeemer and salvation I worship and exalt your majesty in Jesus name

King of glory I give all the praise to you for who you are in Jesus name

Lord eternal I thank you for this blessed day and grace of life in Jesus name

Lord almighty thank you for your mercy and forgiveness of sin in my life in Jesus name

Lord thank you for your word that comes to me daily in Jesus name

Father rid off my life every spirit of unforgiveness those I know of or I do not know of in Jesus name

Lord set me free from every bondage of unforgiveness I have put myself in by not forgiving those who hurt me in Jesus name

Lord almighty let your word become active within me and let me see things and people just the way you do in Jesus name

Lord almighty where I have been limited by unforgivenss that is causing my life damage physically or spiritually lay your hands on me for restoration in Jesus name

Lord you are the miracle worker visit me today for a miracle in Jesus name

Everlating king visit our nation for a miracle speak your peace into this land and put and end to violence and mass loss as a result of violence in Jesus name

Lord Jesus I lift before you as many waiting for a miracle, visit them today in Jesus name

Lord over(mention) I want to experience your miraculous power at work this day and henceforth in Jesus name

Holy spirit you are the guide and comforter above all, comfort and guide me in all that I do in Jesus name

Lord take away from my life every doubt in the place of prayer in Jesus name

Lord increase my faith in you and as I decree faithfully let it be established in Jesus name

*Ask God for a miracle over all you desire miracle and believe it is done as you pray in Jesus name*

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am filled with the righteousness of God by Faith. As Jesus is so am I in this world. I will live and not die, the power of ressurection is working over my life. I live a miraculous life, everywhere I go I experience the miraculous power of God. God is changing situations around in every sphere of my life. Unforgiveness is no longer holding me down, I am free and made whole by the hand of the Most High. Jehovah is causing my life to experience supernatural waves of new happenings to the glory of His name. I am set free from all shackles that held me to my past amd situations I do not want to be. I am a conqueror, a victor, a success, a carrier of His glory. Jesus has set me free I can never be bound physically or spiritually In Jesus name amen.*

Today's Prayer By Be Inspired (by His Word) 24th October 2018©

No comments:

Prayer from Luke 1:64 - 65

Song Praise God Hallelujah Praise God Amen Praise God Hallelujah Praise God Amen I will praise Him  From everlasting Everlasting to everlast...