Search This Blog

Tuesday 23 October 2018

Prayer from Psalms 101:1-2

Hymn

Great is Thy faithfulness,” O God my Father,
There is no shadow of turning with Thee;
Thou changest not, Thy compassions, they fail not
As Thou hast been Thou forever wilt be. 

“Great is Thy faithfulness!” “Great is Thy faithfulness!”
  Morning by morning new mercies I see;
All I have needed Thy hand hath provided
“Great is Thy faithfulness,” Lord, unto me!

Summer and winter, and springtime and harvest,
Sun, moon and stars in their courses above,
Join with all nature in manifold witness
To Thy great faithfulness, mercy and love.

Pardon for sin and a peace that endureth,
Thine own dear presence to cheer and to guide;
Strength for today and bright hope for tomorrow,
Blessings all mine, with ten thousand beside!

I will sing of mercy and judgment: unto thee, O Lord , will I sing.  I will behave myself wisely in a perfect way. O when wilt thou come unto me? I will walk within my house with a perfect heart.
Psalms 101:1‭-‬2 KJV

Prayer

Lord almighty I worship and give praise to you for who you are and what you do in Jesus name

Lord thank you for the privilege to be among the living this day in Jesus name

Ancient of days thank you for your grace that is sufficient for me in Jesus name

Lord thank you for the forgiveness and remission of my sin in Jesus name

Abba father thank you for your unending provisions for me at all time you deserve all the praise in Jesus name

Jehovah thank you for today, thank you because you will show yourself mighty over all that I do an encounter in Jesus name

Lord almighty thank you for lifting off every spiritual ban against my destiny in Jesus name

Almighty God thank you for enlightening me with your word in Jesus name

Jehovah I commit all my heart desires before you prove yourself great over them all in Jesus name

Lord eternal remove all desires from the pit of hell targetting my glory and that of my household in Jesus name

Lord over (mention) show your greatness beyond my reasoning in Jesus name

My father remove every barrier in my way that is limiting my progress physically or spiritually in Jesus name

Jehovah uproot today all the seed that are germinating and ready to bring forth evil fruits into all I lay my hands on in Jesus name

*Begin to decree unto your hands and your entire being that you will show forth the greatness of God beyond the imagination of men and believe it is done in Jesus name*

Thank you everlasting king for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am filled with the righteousness of God by Faith. As Jesus is so am I in this world. The greatness of God is working things out for good in my life. I live and move by His divine authority and glory. The goodness of God has overshadowed my life. I am graced to do great and mighty things. God is shining His light in my path I can not fall or fail. His hands have uprooted unwanted seed and plants. My life is moving ever forward no backwardness can have a place in my life. I am highly favoured and blessed by The Most High. Yes this is my season to shine again and again in Jesus name.*

Today's Prayer By Be Inspired (by His Word) 23rd October 2018©

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...