Search This Blog

Thursday 4 October 2018

Prayer from 1 Samuel 2:18

Song

You've been faithful Lord
From the ages past
That is why your name
Is forever more

You alone art worthy Lord
To be praised and adored
You alone art worthy Lord
To be praised and adored

But Samuel ministered before the Lord , being a child, girded with a linen ephod.
1 Samuel 2:18 KJV

Prayer

Jehovah I magnify your name for who you are in Jesus name

Lord eternal I praise You for your grace and mercy that is sufficient for me in Jesus name

Ancient of days I magnify you for the grace to witness this new day and breath of life in Jesus name

Everlasting king have mercy on me and forgive my short comings in Jesus name

My father I come to you this day visit me in every aspect of my life in Jesus name

Lord give me oil in my lamb and keep me burning for You in Jesus name

Lord Jesus remove from my life all seige of stagnation and backwardness in Jesus name

Elshadai terminate every oath of disgrace taken on my behalf knowingly or unknowingly that might be affecting me in anyway in Jesus name

Father just as Samuel was and even more than that make me an exceptional being in Jesus name

Almighty father you are my redeemer and refuge keep me always from harm physically or spiritually in Jesus name

Lord I pray over this community that every decree unleashed from the kingdom of darkness to truncate destinies is destroyed now in Jesus name

Jehovah my father by your mercy deliver this community from all power of darkness and cohorts of hell in Jesus name

I decree spirtual blessing upon my life and this community at large in Jesus name

I terminate every host of termination sitting and waiting to witness my termination in any aspect of life in Jesus name

I conquer every fear that wants to cripple my faith and journey in life in Jesus name

I destroy all decrees spoken into the atmosphere against me and my household in Jesus name

Thank you everlasting father for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am filled with the righteousness of God by Faith. As Jesus is so am I in this world. I will live and not die, the power of ressurection is working over my life. Jesus is my ever present help in times of need. He is my friend and sustainer. He is my hope and salvation. He is my deliverer and defence. He is the lifter up of my hands and the lifter up of my head. My life is moving forward. I am facing a new life of supernatural occurrence. No longer will I walk in the power of a limited man because I have in me the unlimited God. Henceforth limitation becomes a thing of the past in my life. I excel always, my health is divinely made perfect, my life is made extraordinarily great because I am a carrier of His glory. Praise God, Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer By Be Inspired (by His Word) 4th October 2018©

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...