Search This Blog

Tuesday 30 October 2018

Prayer from Revelations 5:5,12

Song by Donnie McClurkin

Hail Jesus! You're my King!
Your life frees me to sing
I will praise You all of my days
You're perfect in all Your ways

Hail Jesus! You're my Lord!
I will obey Your word
Because I want to see Your kingdom come
Not my will but Yours be done

Glory, glory to the Lamb!
You will take us into the land
We will conquer in Your name
And proclaim that "Jesus reigns!"

Hail, hail! Lion of Judah!
How wonderful You are!
Hail, hail! Lion of Judah!
How powerful You are!

"And one of the elders saith unto me, Weep not: behold, the Lion of the tribe of Judah, the Root of David, hath prevailed to open the book, and to loose the seven seals thereof.  Saying with a loud voice, Worthy is the Lamb that was slain to receive power, and riches, and wisdom, and strength, and honour, and glory, and blessing." Revelation 5:5‭, ‬12 KJV

Prayer

Almighty father I worship and exalt your majesty for who you are in Jesus name

Ancient of days I give you all the praise glory and worship because you deserve it all

Mighty God thank you for this wonderful day and grace of life in Jesus name

Lord eternal I magnify your name for your grace that is forever sufficient for me in Jesus name

Lord almighty thank you for the salvation of my soul and how far you have brought me and where you are taking me to in this journey of faith in Jesus name

Glorious king I give all praise to you for your word that you send daily to me to renew and refresh my mind in Jesus name

Lord almighty continue to be the king in my life in anyway I have made anything or anyone king above you in my life, open my eyes and grant me grace to let go of such in Jesus name

Abba father thank you for making me a royal through salvation, in anyway I am mentally/ physically acting below my royal priesthood ability enlighten me and quicken my spirit to embrace who you have made me to be in Jesus name

Ancient of days you are the Lion of the tribe of Judah, no power can stand against you terminate every roaring beast against my life henceforth in Jesus name

Jehovah uproot from my life every fear delaying or disturbing my faith in any aspect of life in Jesus name

Lord almighty as I journey this earth, never let me forget eternity and my eternal home due to the fantasies of this temporal world in Jesus name

Lord endow me with divine wisdom and riches of your kingdom and grant me grace to always channel it into right places in Jesus name

*Begin to worship the king of kings*

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am filled with the righteousness of God by Faith. As Jesus is so am I in this world. The lion of the tribe of Judah is my saviour. He is my defence and my hope. He is my father and my salvation. He rules and rwigns beyond the imagination of man over my affairs. I am a Royal preisthood, a perculiar person, an holy nation. He has released the ability of divinity in me. He has called me into His righteousness and to shine His light wherever I go. He has settled my eternal home, I live in this world but I am not of this world. My father is in charge of everything in my life therefore nothing shall by any means hurt me because I carry in me the one that has power over all principalities and powers of darkness. Glory be to God in the highest. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer By Be Inspired (by His Word) 30th October 2018©

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...