Search This Blog

Tuesday 9 October 2018

Prayer from Isaiah 40:3-4

Song by Kurt Carr

Glory and honor, dominion and power
Now and forever the Lord, God Omnipotent
Reigneth with power, forever with power
Greater than all, You are Sovereign God

God, great God, worthy of honor and glory
We stand here in reverence
Blessed in Your presence
Jehovah, forever and ever our God

The voice of him that crieth in the wilderness, Prepare ye the way of the Lord , make straight in the desert a highway for our God.  Every valley shall be exalted, and every mountain and hill shall be made low: and the crooked shall be made straight, and the rough places plain:Isaiah 40:3‭-‬4 KJV

Prayer

Lord almighty I give you praise and glory for this awesome day in Jesus name

Lord thank you for the breath of life and grace to be called your child in Jesus name

Abba father have mercy on me and forgive my short comings in Jesus name

Lord eternal have your way in me and take preeminence in all that I engage in in Jesus name

Lord let my life henceforth bring honour to your name beyond my reasoning in Jesus name

Abba father let it be evident everywhere I go that I carry your glory within me in Jesus name

Holy Spirit shield me in your divine ability and purpose always in Jesus name

Father make my life your dwelling place never let me live an empty life in Jesus name

Lord according to your word make all crooked ways in my path straight henceforth in Jesus name

Lord eternal remove from my life all burden that wants to cage me in unpleasant circumstance in Jesus name

My father put an end come to the journey of thousand miles without no good report in and around me in Jesus name

Lord let my life constantly showcase your righteousness to all that come in contact with me in Jesus name

Father in your might I climb unto the mountain top of greatness in Jesus name

Lord Jesus let your dominion power begin to fill my life and those around me and take away all forms of slavery spiritual or physical in Jesus name

My father over every heart desires (mention) give me victory beyond the thoughts of men make me a champion in Jesus name

Lord let the confidence through your living word erase every fear and doubt that affects my life daily in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Lord I thank you for answered prayers in Jesus mighty name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am filled with the righteousness of God by Faith. As Jesus is so am I in this world. The glory, honour and power of Jehovah is upon my life. Everywhere I go to the light of His glory shines upon me and through me. I am not a subject to the plans of workers of iniquity. I am made victorious because I serve God almighty who is forever victorious. I am taken from the level of ordinary being to extraordinary being. So whatever I do comes out with exceptional great success. The strength of God has wiped away all weakness in me. He has replaced fear and doubt with great faith. As I decree it is established because my word are seasoned with power. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer By Be Inspired (by His Word) 9th October 2018©

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...