Search This Blog

Thursday 25 October 2018

Prayer from Philippians 4:19

Song by Sinach

You do miracles so great
In your name there's victory
Great and mighty God
Great and mighty God

You do miracles so great
In your name there's victory
Great and mighty God (x2)

you are God alone
I stand in owe of you
At the wonders of your hands
You are God alone
I stand in owe of you
I adore your Holy name

But my God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus. Philippians 4:19 KJV

Prayer

Lord I worship you for who you are to me in Jesus name

Mighty father I exalt your majesty for your loving kindness upon me in Jesus name

Jehovah thank you for this new dawn and grace of life in Jesus name

Lord thank you for your mercy and forgiveness of my sin in in Jesus name

Lord thank you for your word sent to me daily and for renewing my mind through it in Jesus name

Almighty father I thank you for the faith in me, Lord help me to stay strong in faith in Jesus name

Father according to your word you are the supplier of all needs I come to you today make provisions for me in Jesus name

I speak into every form of lack in my life an end comes to them henceforth in Jesus name

Lord that which has been deemed impossible with no way out in my life make way for me there henceforth in Jesus name

Lord you are the Miracle worker over(mention) I want to experience your miracle working hands in Jesus name

Father over my heart desire that seem far off and not yielding prove yourself great in Jesus name

Ancient of days uproot from my life every shades of uncertainty that keeps me bow in regret and pain in Jesus name

Lord eternal erase every handwriting of impossibility and limitation placed upon my destiny spiritually that is effectively affecting my life physically in Jesus name

Abba I commit all reports that has brought me constantly on my feet in total dismay let today mark their end and beginning of a glorious change and testimony in Jesus name

Lord instill in me the ability to always depend on you regardless of what I see or hear in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you almighty God for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am filled with the righteousness of God by Faith. As Jesus is so am I in this world. I will believe in the miracle working ability of God. He is doing His wonders in my life. I am not incapable of doing wonders, I am able to do greater works just like my father. Whatever I touch has a supernatural end and existence. My life is moving from glory to glory. I can do all things through Christ that strengthens me. Words that keeps one bound in regrets have no effect upon my life. My life is an upward movement, every negative confession against me is permanently erased. I am endowed by supernatural grace and ability. Henceforth doors of greatness and opportunities are opening unto me. Protocols are breaking for me as I take step of faith. Fate will never dictate my faith because I live and move by Faith in Christ. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer By Be Inspired (by His Word) 25th October 2018©

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...