Search This Blog

Saturday 27 October 2018

Prayer from Psalms 102:1-2

Song

You are Alpha and Omega
We worship You our Lord
You are worthy to be praised
You are Alpha and Omega
We worship You our Lord
You are worthy to be praised

We give You all the glory
We worship You our Lord
You are worthy to be praised
We give You all the glory
We worship You our Lord
You are worthy to be praised

Hear my prayer, O Lord , and let my cry come unto thee.  Hide not thy face from me in the day when I am in trouble; incline thine ear unto me: in the day when I call answer me speedily.
Psalms 102:1‭-‬2 KJV

Prayer

Almighty father I praise you and exalt your majesty in Jesus name

Father thank you for your grace that is sufficient for me in Jesus name

Lord thank you for this wonderful day and grace of life in Jesus name

Mighty God thank you for the remission and forgiveness of sin in Jesus name

Lord thank you for your love that is forever available and evident in my life in Jesus name

Ancient of days, I come to you just as I am hear my cry in Jesus name

Lord destroy every spirit of unbelief in the place of prayer in my life in Jesus name

Lord conquer every authority raging against your purpose and will for my life and household in Jesus name

Lord show yourself mighty over all my heart desires beyond my imaginations in Jesus name

Lord almighty let my life please you henceforth till I see you in glory in Jesus name

Lord terminate every mischief in my plan and the orchestrator of mischief in my life in Jesus name

Mighty God erase all failure and destroy every spirit of failure waiting for my day of success in Jesus name

Lord eternal increase the dependence on Your word and ability in me and let my life constantly bless You in Jesus name

Lord take off every trouble or source of trouble affecting my life and daily thinking in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am filled with the righteousness of God by Faith. As Jesus is so am I in this world. Alpha and Omega is in charge of my destiny. He is working and turning things around for my good. The almighty has made this day a day of exceeding joy for me. Doors of opportunity are opening unto me in divers places. He has lifted off every barrier and gates of limitation have been broken. My father is making a way for me where their is no way. Jehovah is my companion and my deliverer I can never be disadvantaged or disgraced. I am lifted above all principalities and powers of darkness. I am saved from all pit of downfall. I soar henceforth like an eagle nothing can stop me because Jesus is in me. Amen*

Today's Prayer By Be Inspired (by His Word) 27th October 2018©

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...