Search This Blog

Thursday 4 October 2018

Prayer from 2 Timothy 4:2


Song by Darlene Zschech

Almighty God my Redeemer 
My hiding place, my safe refuge 
No other name like Jesus 
No power can stand against You

My feet are planted on this rock 
And I will not be shaken 
My hope it comes from You alone 
My Lord and my salvation

Your praise is always on my lips 
Your word is living in my heart 
And I will praise You with a new song 
My soul will bless You Lord 
You fill my life with greater joy 
Yes I delight myself in You 
And I will praise You with a new song 
My soul will bless You Lord

When I am weak, You make me strong 
When I'm poor, I know I'm rich 
For in the power of Your name 
All things are possible

Preach the word; be instant in season, out of season; reprove, rebuke, exhort with all longsuffering and doctrine.
2 Timothy 4:2 KJV

Prayer

Jehovah my redeemer I bless and worship your majesty for who you are in Jesus name

King of glory I exalt you for what you have started in my life in Jesus name

Abba father thank you for this blessed day and grace of life in Jesus name

Lord eternal thank you for your mercy upon my life that rules over any judgement in Jesus name

Lord have your way in my life let this day bring me good news in Jesus name

Ancient of days I commit all preachers of the gospel into your hands and I pray you fill them with more of You in Jesus name

Lord revive the church and purge out anything that doesn't bring glory to your name in Jesus name

Everlasting king by your mercy terminate every power of hell roaming around the church and plotting evil devices in Jesus name

Father fill the mouth of all your vessels worldwide with power and word that delivers genuinely in Jesus name

Lord for as many true ministers of the gospel facing challenges and about to quit uphold and strengthen them in Jesus name

Lord for as many facing persecution physically of spiritually because of their faith in you continue to be their strength in Jesus name

Lord never let me fall into the level of renouncing my faith in Jesus name

Abba father destroy every known or unknown plot to keep my feet unsteady and remove my focus from You in Jesus name

Lord Jesus give me ear that hears and a mind that understands Your true word in Jesus name

*Pray for those in the ministry work of sharing the gospel and yourself that God will keep you standing and make everyone stand for the truth of the word and not waterdown the word to fit human will in Jesus name*

Thank you abba father for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am filled with the righteousness of God by Faith. As Jesus is so am I in this world. The spirit of the Most High is my teacher. He has given me the power to deliver and safe through His word. His word is a light to my feet and lamb to my path. My understanding is renewed daily through the word. Heaven and earth may pass away but the word of Jehovah will never return to Him void. I am a product of The Word. The word is working wonders in my life. I am not entangled by the doctrine of man but by the leading of the Holy Spirit. I am save to serve and through my life souls will be won to populate the kingdom of God and depopulate the kingdom of darkness in Jesus name.*

Today's Prayer By Be Inspired (by His Word) 5th October 2018©

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...