Search This Blog

Thursday 11 October 2018

Prayer from Matthew 5:48

Song

There is none like You
No one else can touch my heart like You do
I could search For all eternity long 
And find There is none like You

Be ye therefore perfect, even as your Father which is in heaven is perfect.
Matthew 5:48 KJV

Prayer

Ancient of days I glorify your holy name and give all praise to You in Jesus name

Mighty God I bow before you this day and worship your majesty accept my worship in Jesus name

Lord eternal thank you for this blessed day and grace of life in Jesus name

Heavenly father have mercy on me and blot out all my transgressions in Jesus name

Jehovah thank you for the daily dose of your word and the encouragement it gives to me in Jesus name

Lord take off my life every form of imperfection that affects my spiritual or physical growth in anyway in Jesus name

Lord wherever imperfection has made me a subject to the desires of the enemy put an end to it today in Jesus name

Lord I am your image henceforth let my life receive a change and dimension of portraying who I am in you in Jesus name

Heavenly father today let an end come to every but that constantly steal my joy away in Jesus name

Lord eternal terminate every power ready to terminate me and truncate my destiny in Jesus name

I decree that I will fulfill my purpose of creation here on earth in Jesus name

Abba father uproot and destroy the stem of difficulties planted into my life affecting me in every aspects of life in Jesus name

Lord you are the Prince of Peace let your peace reign in my life forever in Jesus name

Jehovah I look up to you as a child, help me in every area give me victory over all the things that keeps me awake even when I ought to be sleeping in Jesus name

Lord let your fear replace all the fear that wants to steal my faith and keep me in constant doubt in Jesus name

Lord over (mention) let your perfection make all imperfection, perfect beyond my imagination in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am filled with the righteousness of God by Faith. As Jesus is so am I in this world. I am perfect as my heavenly father is. No weapon formed against me will prosper and every tongue that rise against me in judgement is totally condemned. All circumstance that cause my heart to fear begin to pass away henceforth. My destiny will never be truncated. My life will not fulfill the desires of the enemies. God has caused whatever is missing in my life to be restored. All that I lack is provided by Jehovah Jireh. He is turning all things to work for my favor. Fear of unknown has no place in my life because the fear of God in me has energized my faith. Now I walk by faith not by sight. I am a conqueror, a success not a disgrace or victim of any evil circumstance in Jesus name.*

Today's Prayer By Be Inspired (by His Word) 11th October 2018©

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...