Search This Blog

Thursday 11 October 2018

Prayer from Matthew 11:28-30

Song by Karen Clark Sheard

There is a sweet anointing in the sanctuary
There is a stillness in the atmosphere
O come and lay down the burdens you have carried
For in the sanctuary God is here.

He is here, He is here
To break the yoke and lift the heavy burden
He is here, He is here
To heal the hopeless heart and bless the broken.

O come and lay down the burdens you have carried
For in the sanctuary God is here

Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.   Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls.   For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light.
Matthew 11:28‭-‬30 KJV

Prayer

Jehovah you are my God and King I worship and adore you

Lord eternal I give all praise to you because you deserve it in Jesus name

Almighty God thank you for the privilege to be alive and counted among the living in Jesus name

Ancient of days I thank you for the remission and forgiveness of sin in my life in Jesus name

Lord thank you for the salvation of my soul and for being my God and father in Jesus name

Lord I come to you and I lay all burden down at your feet in Jesus name

Father remove all yokes deposited into my life by the worries of this world in Jesus name

Lord according to your word,  replace all worldly burden with your burden that is light and your yoke that is easy in Jesus name

Lord give me understanding of your ways daily never let me go away from your will and your way in Jesus name

Lord almighty remove from my life anything that would not let me obey you and follow your will for me in Jesus name

I speak into the atmosphere of this day that everything begin to function as God has purposed it for me and not against me in Jesus name

I decree that every secret yoke placed in my destiny and generation be totally broken in Jesus name

I decree every yoke of unfruitfulness an end come to you in my life and household in Jesus name

I command all burden of stagnation and retrogression out of my life and destiny in Jesus name

I terminate all power or authority causing my life to be burdensome either through decrees and legislations that is unfavourable or through unpleasant use of the authority in Jesus name

*Begin to decree freedom from unwanted yokes and burdens in your life and generation and as you do so believe it is done in Jesus name*

Thank you father for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am filled with the righteousness of God by Faith. As Jesus is so am I in this world. I am free from all burden that has kept my life in an unpleasant situation. I am made whole by the power of the Most High King. Absolutely nothing is missing in my life. The Lord is filling my life with His power of restoration. Where it has been recorded that I had loss, God is giving me divine replacement. My life is taking a new turn for greatness. Eyes have not seen, ears haven't heard neither has it come into the hearts of men the great and mighty thing God has began in my life. He who began a good thing in me is perfecting and bringing it to completion. No longer will mockers have the last laugh over my life. I am victorious supernaturally  in Jesus name. Amen*

Today's Prayer By Be Inspired (by His Word) 12th October 2018©

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...