Search This Blog

Wednesday 10 October 2018

Call out from the grave

Text: Then he said unto me, Son of man, these bones are the whole house of Israel: behold, they say, Our bones are dried, and our hope is lost: we are cut off for our parts.  Therefore prophesy and say unto them, Thus saith the Lord God ; Behold, O my people, I will open your graves, and cause you to come up out of your graves, and bring you into the land of Israel.  And ye shall know that I am the Lord , when I have opened your graves, O my people, and brought you up out of your graves,  And shall put my spirit in you, and ye shall live, and I shall place you in your own land: then shall ye know that I the Lord have spoken it, and performed it, saith the Lord .Ezekiel 37:11‭-‬14 KJV

Praise God Hallelujah,
Praise God Amen,
Praise God Hallelujah,
Praise God Amen

Glory be to the Most High God He alone is worthy of all our praise. He deserves all worship and adoration, He is God almighty alone.

Thanks be to God and the Holy Spirit for the Privilege and direction to share from His word. He alone deserves all praise. It is by His mercy that we are still here.

The Topic today is call it out of the grave..

To call something you need your vocal/voice, and we know that grave is a place for dead bodies. It is a place for things that have cease to live who has no more breath of life. But Ironically the Topic says call out from the grave.

To start with Proverbs 18:21 says Death and life are in the power of the tongue; and those to whom it is dear will have its fruit for their food. So we see that our voce/vocal/word carries as much negative or positive effect depending on which one we use it for.

Going to the Principal text Ezekiel 37:11-14;  Here God was speaking to Ezekiel and he said to him " these bones are the people of Israel, They say our bones are dried up and our hope is hone we are cut off"..
Let us pause here for a while... This is such a negative confession. But in mere fact at times life brings so much unto the plate of human being and if care isn't taken, we lose hope. Then the negative confession starts to flow like vomit. By confessing negatively you admit the wrong thing not only to your destiny hut everything around you. If you are not careful you allow that negativity to diffuse into the lives of people around you if they are not spiritually alert or they are subject to you.

Verse 12 of the principal text say;
Therefore prophesy and say to them: This is what the sovreign Lord says: my people, I am going to open your graves and bring you up from them: I will bring you back to the land of Israel. The communication of a believer should not keep them bound in a grave but take them out of the grave. Grave is meant for the dead, it is a place of lost hope. But many are living these days in a grave because of what they constantly confess. Even while we think we are praying at times some prayers just reflect how hopeless the person rendering the prayer is.

God almighty the sovreign God is the restorer of hope so today just as Ezekiel was told to inform the children of God. I want to tell you that you are coming out of that grave situation. Not that alone, you are calling out everything that needs to be alive but acts dead at present because the declaration to you/ it so far is of hopelessness and you have accepted that situation as the final but this day as the Lord sovreign lives it is changing in Jesus name.

Moving on in the principal text, verse 13;
Then you, my people, will know that I am the Lord, when I open your graves and bring you up from them. Say it out loud to yourself. GOD IS INVOLVED IN MY LIFE AND SITUATION I AM COMING OUT STRONG HENCEFORTH IN JESUS NAME.

One thing is to declare, one thing is to accept the declaration. You need to accept that God is working for you to actually enjoy and visualise what God is doing. So now kick out that doubt and self loathing or regrets that makes you feel like it is all over kick them out now in Jesus name.

The last verse we are looking at is 14; I will put my spirit in you and you will live, and I will settle you in your own land. Then you will know that I the Lord have spoken, and I have done it, declares the Lord.
Hallelujah this is a confirmed promise of God to you. Yes you, I mean you didn't think there was going to be a way out.

Infact you already doubted the success story being a reality. You are already giving up on your testimony dance. You are already packing up ready to give up and hibernate in utter regret. Stop it right now, just stop there. Look yourself in the mirror take a selfie if you don't have a mirror close by and say; The Lord has spoken and it is settled, His spirit is inside of me, I will live and not die, I will testify yes I will. An end has come to grave like situation. I call my life out now, I call my health out now, I call my destiny out now, I call my spouse out now, I call my marriage out now, I call my child(ren) out now, I call my business out now, I call my spiritual growth out now, I call my faith out now, I call my spiritual blessings out now, I call(mention all that you want to call out from the grave) from every grave to receive the life and light of God henceforth. No longer will I lavish in regret, No longer will I live in the state of disgrace, No more. I have Hope renewed through the Spirit of God and I am strengthened to the glory of the Most High. Hallelujah.

Now you have called them all out and  back alive be very careful and watchful not to use that same voice to take off the life out of them. Remember the dry bones they received life when Ezekiel did as God led Him. Now those situation are out of the grave do not send them back in. I pray God will continue to lead us all and renew our Hope and trust daily in Him even as we live by faith in Jesus mighty name. Amen

Be Inspired By His Word 10th October 2018©

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...