Search This Blog

Sunday 14 October 2018

Prayer from Job 42:10

Song by Jason Nelson

This is my year of Jubilee
Everything that was stolen is returned to me
Every chain removed I'm free
This is my year of Jubilee
This is my year of Jubilee

Yes I'm claiming my inheritance
Everything that was stolen from me
The year of release is overtaking me
I proclaim it this is my year

It's coming back to me, my family, my joy and peace
It's coming back to me supernaturally
It's coming back to me, my family, my joy and peace
It's coming back to me supernatural abundant increase increase

And the Lord turned the captivity of Job, when he prayed for his friends: also the Lord gave Job twice as much as he had before.
Job 42:10 KJV

Prayer

Lord almighty I worship and bless your Holy name for who you are in Jesus name

Heavenly father thank you for your love and favor over me and my household in Jesus name

Abba father thank you for this glorious new dawn and the opportunity to be among the living in Jesus name

Lord eternal have mercy on me and let your mercy constantly speak over every form of judgement in my life in Jesus name

Ancient of days thank you for your word that is new every morning and speaks life into my life in Jesus name

Lord thank you for granting me grace to witness the power of restoration over all loss physically, spiritually and other aspects of my life in Jesus name

I decree the remaining of this month and year I will constantly enjoy supernatural power of God in all aspects of my life in Jesus name

I decre divine restoration in every area I have lost hope of restoration in Jesus name

I decree, that but in my life that has made people question if indeed I serve a God henceforth, it is becoming a channel of unending testimonies in Jesus name

I decree an end has come to all night cry either openly or secretly because my season of rejoicing with praise and laughter is now in Jesus name

I decree that every heart throbbing issue that is constantly putting fear in me, henceforth the situation change to my favor in Jesus name

I decree where I have been rejected and taunted by fellow human being due to whatever circumstance I face that same situation is becoming my reason to gather people around to testify to the goodness of God in Jesus name

I decree where I have been written off and made to feel unimportant the power of God is restoring me back and making me head over it all in Jesus name

I decree nothing will cease or terminate my testimony and praise in Jesus name

I decree no matter how it may have been classified as generational deficit I am coming out untouched and brand new in all aspect of life with ear tingling testimonies in Jesus name

*Begin to decree supernatural power of restoration over all that you desire restoration on and believe it is done as you pray in Jesus name*

Thank you heavenly father for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am filled with the righteousness of God by Faith. As Jesus is so am I in this world. I am enjoying, peace, joy, grace and supernatural abundance in all areas of my life. The power of God through His word is turning all sour situation into sweet situation. I am living in an unending era of supernatural occurrence. I am favored, uplifted and delivered through the power in The word of God. My dependency increase daily in Christ because in Him I live move and have my being. I am something with God almighty without Him I am nothing. I function not with my human ability but with the extraordinary ability bestowed on me from My Father the Holy One of Israel. Glory be to God!*

Today's Prayer By Be Inspired (by His Word) 14th October 2018©

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...