Search This Blog

Tuesday 2 October 2018

Prayer from Joshua 10:8-10

Song by Hillsong

My Jesus, my Saviour
Lord there is none like You
All of my days I want to praise
The wonders of Your mighty love

My comfort, my shelter
Tower of refuge and strength
Let every breath, all that I am
Never cease to worship You

Shout to the Lord all the Earth, let us sing
Power and majesty, praise to the King
Mountains bow down and the seas will roar
At the sound of Your name

I sing for joy at the work of Your hand
Forever I'll love You, forever I'll stand
Nothing compares to the promise I have
In You

And the Lord said unto Joshua, Fear them not: for I have delivered them into thine hand; there shall not a man of them stand before thee.  Joshua therefore came unto them suddenly, and went up from Gilgal all night.  And the Lord discomfited them before Israel, and slew them with a great slaughter at Gibeon, and chased them along the way that goeth up to Beth–horon, and smote them to Azekah, and unto Makkedah.
Joshua 10:8‭-‬10 KJV

Prayer

Lord Jesus I exalt you this day and give you praise for who you are to me in Jesus name

Abba father I magnify your name for your wonder working power through your name in Jesus name

Ancient of days I thank you for this blessed day and grace of life in Jesus name

Eternal father I come to you just as I am have mercy on me and forgive my short comings in Jesus name

Holy spirit come and take your place in my life in Jesus name

Father disgrace all form of disgrace planned for me and let my life operate daily in your abundant grace in Jesus name

Lord thank you for your word that reassures and impact my faith in You daily in Jesus name

Lord thank you for getting rid of all fear that wants to or is ridiculing my faith in Jesus name

Lord let all hands fidling with my glory whither now in Jesus name

Jehovah my help and sustainer increase your ability in me and let me constantly function in and with supernatural ability in Jesus name

Almighty God with your power terminate all risen forces against my life and household in Jesus name

King of glory terminate every discussion and plans made against my life and family in Jesus name

My father as you gave Joshua vitory over his enemies I decree my victory over all enemies contending against me in Jesus name

Everlasting king destroy the joy rider's plan over my destiny and household in Jesus name

Lord over my children/ spouse/parents/community/church/career/friends and colleague let all evil conspiracy be exposed and destroyed in Jesus name

Everlasting king terminate every gathering or meeting set to disgrace my effort in any aspect of life in Jesus name

Lord shame as many waiting to hear me cry or any of my family cry in anguish in Jesus name

Jehovah give me the ear that listen always to your direction and guidance in Jesus name

Lord let my victory song begin now over every situation that has caused me so much doubt, fear, pain and shame in Jesus name

Lord for as many that are waiting to rejoice over my downfall, right in their presence uplift me and make me burst into laughter and rejoicing in Jesus name

*Begin to thank God for all you have asked for and all He is perfecting concerning you and believe it is done in Jesus name*

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus mighty name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am filled with the righteousness of God by Faith. As Jesus is so am I in this world. The lord my father is a warrior who fears no battle. He is giving me victory beyond my ability. The lord is shaming all risen/unrisen shame against my life. He is the maker of my glory so my glory can never wane suddenly. Jehovah has set my life on the pinnacle of greatness no force joint or not can pull me down. He is doing a new thing in my life and it is manifesting daily. As the day can't be hindered from unfolding no force can hinder my breakthrough or success from manifesting in Life. I am never going to live a life of shame or pain, I am walking henceforth in power and victory. My life is encapsulated in favor and glory. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer By Be Inspired (by His Word) 3rd October 2018©

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...