Search This Blog

Tuesday 16 October 2018

Prayer from James 5:7-8

Song by Mercy me

I can only imagine what it will be like
When I walk by your side
I can only imagine what my eyes will see
When your face is before me
I can only imagine

Surrounded by your glory
What will my heart feel?
Will I dance for you, Jesus,
Or in awe of you be still?
Will I stand in your presence
Or to my knees will I fall?
Will I sing hallelujah?
Will I be able to speak at all?
I can only imagine
I can only imagine

I can only imagine when that day comes
And I find myself standing in the sun
I can only imagine when all I will do
Is forever, forever worship you
I can only imagine, yeah
I can only imagine

Surrounded by your glory
What will my heart feel?
Will I dance for you, Jesus,
Or in awe of you be still?
Will I stand in your presence
Or to my knees will I fall?
Will I sing hallelujah?
Will I be able to speak at all?
I can only imagine
Yeah, I can only imagine

Be patient therefore, brethren, unto the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth, and hath long patience for it, until he receive the early and latter rain.  Be ye also patient; stablish your hearts: for the coming of the Lord draweth nigh.
James 5:7‭-‬8 KJV

Prayer

Holy Spirit divine thank you for being there for me at all time in Jesus name

Mighty God thank you or your everlasting love that you shower on me daily in Jesus mighty name

Lord thank you for this new dawn and grace of life in Jesus name

Lord thank you for the forgiveness of my sin and for leading me in the path of righteousness in Jesus name

Ancient of days I worship and extol your greatness over all that concerns me in Jesus name

Mighty God purify my heart and increase the thirst for you in me in Jesus name

Lord grant me grace to wait on you in all that I do never let me run head of your plan in Jesus name

Lord order my step in life so that I walk in the path you want me to at all times in Jesus name

Lord help me not to be carried away by the enticement of this world and let me not forget your purpose of creating me in Jesus name

Lord Jesus help me to keep my focus on you and never shift it off to another person or thing in Jesus name

Lord almighty erase from my life every thing that might lead me to eternal doom in Jesus name

Lord as I reign with you presently on earth count me worthy of reigning with you in heaven in Jesus name

Lord almighty wash off my garmet for the ultimate wedding with the bridegroom every stains that can stop me from being a partaker in Jesus name

Lord ignite the spirit of dedicated soul winner in me in Jesus name

*Begin to pray for as many you know that needs salvation*

Lord I ask for your mercy over all purposed judgement physically or spiritually in Jesus name

My father terminate journeying in a loop of destruction in my life henceforth in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am filled with the righteousness of God by Faith. As Jesus is so am I in this world. I am saved to serve, the spirit of the Most High God has delivered me from eternal doom. This earth is not my final destination, I have a glorious eternal home awaiting my return to reign forever with the King of kings. Jehovah is my savior, my deliverer and my guide. My life is daily renewed and henceforth every life that come in contact with me receives the light of God. No more place for darkness or the works of iniquity in and around me. I am crucified with Christ, the life I live now is for Christ. I live daily to please my Maker, deliverer, sustainer and salvation. Glory be to God!*

Today's Prayer By Be Inspired (by His Word) 17th October  2018©

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...