Search This Blog

Monday 15 October 2018

Prayer from From Colossians 3:17

Song by Todd Dulaney

We love to call your name
It’s something, we cannot explain
That happens, when we proclaim
Your great name, your great name

King Jesus, no other name
King Jesus, none stronger
We can call on you
Thing changes
When we call on your name

There’s power in the name of Jesus
Power in your name
There’s power in the name of Jesus
Power in your name
There’s power in the name of Jesus
Power in your name
There’s power in the name of Jesus
Power in your name

And whatsoever ye do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God and the Father by him.
Colossians 3:17 KJV

Prayer

Ancient of days I glorify and worship your majesty in Jesus name

Master above all masters I give you praise and thanks because you deserve it all in Jesus name

Lord almighty thank you for this wonderful day and grace of life in Jesus name

Adonai thank you for the remission and forgiveness of my sin in Jesus name

Lord thank you for this New day of joy everlasting that you have counted me worthy to witness to the glory of your name

I decre the grace of God over all that I will engage in henceforth in Jesus name

I decree the joy of God is continually my strength in everything I do in Jesus name

I decree that all I lay my hands on begin to prosper in Jesus name

I command the elements of this day to work in my favor always in Jesus name

I terminate every source of sadness or regret in anyway over my life and household in Jesus name

I decree wherever my name is mentioned or discusssion is held about me the blessing and favor of God speaks on my behalf in Jesus name

I decree I am a victor always and will never be a victim of any circumstance known or unknown in Jesus name

I decree divine encounter over all that I do henceforth in Jesus name

I come out of any situation spiritually holding me down from shinning my light in Jesus name

I command every part of my body to begin to showcase the blessings of God in Jesus name

I come against every spiritual or physical death in Jesus name

I negate every power that stands against my destiny and household in Jesus name

*Begin to make declarations over your heart desires and life in Jesus name and believe it is settled*

*Decree over that news that makes your beat faster than usual that it is turning around for your good in Jesus name*

Thank you master of the universe for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am filled with the righteousness of God by Faith. As Jesus is so am I in this world. I am a conqueror not just by word of mouth but in all I do. The power in the name of Jesus is working wonders in my life and household. Chains are breaking, new doors of opportunity is opened. Tears are wiped away, His presence is taking over my life. I am ruling and kinging in every aspect. My life daily is glorifying the king of glory. I am set apart for great occurrence. I will never be discouraged, never be disadvantaged. No weapon formed against me shall proper and every tongue that rise against me in judgement is totally condemned. Jehovah is at work in me to do and to will. The sign of the child of The king of kings is illuminating in my life. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer By Be Inspired (by His Word) 16th October 2018©

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...