Search This Blog

Saturday 13 October 2018

Prayer from Romans 5:1-2

Song by Sinach

I stand amazed in your presence
There is nothing you cannot do
I stand amazed in your presence
There is joy peace and hope

There's no one like you, Jesus
There's no one like you, in all the earth There's no one like You, Jesus
There's no one like you

You do mighty things
You do glorious things
You're a faithful God
Awesome is your name

Therefore being justified by faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ:  By whom also we have access by faith into this grace wherein we stand, and rejoice in hope of the glory of God.
Romans 5:1‭-‬2 KJV

Prayer
Mighty Father I worship and exalt your name for who you are to me in Jesus name

Holy one of Israel I bow before your throne and worship your majesty accept my worship in Jesus name

Abba father I thank you for this wonderful day and grace of life in Jesus name

Lord eternal thank you for your mercy that is available to me and remission of my sin in Jesus name

Lord I come to you this blessed day do in my life what only you are able to do in Jesus name

Everlasting king remove from my life every doubt that constantly affects my faith in you in Jesus name

Holy Spirit have your way in me, lead and direct my path in everything that I do take glory in Jesus name

Lord thank you for your peace that surpass the understanding of human that you have placed in my life in Jesus name

Lord eternal I magnify you for your everlasting love that you shower on me daily as I live in Jesus name

Lord Jesus thank you for the access granted to me through salvation to come into your presence always in Jesus name

Mighty God grant me the enablement to constantly be in your presence in all that I do in life I want to feel your presence in Jesus name

Mighty God open my inner mind to receive your direction through your word constantly and keep my heart fixed on it always in Jesus name

Lord Jehovah uphold me by your right hand of righteousness and take off my life anything that will make me fall in this journey of faith in Jesus name

Father as I rejoice in your hope of glory never let me have cause to bow my head in shame or dispair over anything in life in Jesus name

I decree my faith is daily strengthened and increased in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus mighty name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am filled with the righteousness of God by Faith. As Jesus is so am I in this world. The Lord is doing Something new in my life, He is working things out for my good and to the glory of His name. I rejoice in His glory daily, He has made me a conqueror. He has defeated every defeat in my life and lineage. The Lord has terminated season of unanswered prayers or praying amiss. The Holy Spirit constantly guides and guards my thoughts, utterances and steps in the way the Lord has purposed for me. It my season of encountering breakthrough and laughter in the place of failute and sorrow. I will always have reasons to give thanks because My God is able and He is making the impossibility possible in my life. Glory be to God!*

Today's Prayer By Be Inspired (by His Word) 13th October 2018©

No comments:

Prayer from Luke 1:64 - 65

Song Praise God Hallelujah Praise God Amen Praise God Hallelujah Praise God Amen I will praise Him  From everlasting Everlasting to everlast...