Search This Blog

Sunday 7 October 2018

Prayer from Genesis 5:2

Song

All the glory must be to the Lord
For He is worthy of my praise
No man on earth
Should give glory to Himself
All the glory must be
To tha Lord

Male and female created he them; and blessed them, and called their name Adam, in the day when they were created.
Genesis 5:2 KJV

Prayer

Jehovah Lord I worship you and give you all praise and glory

Almighty father thank you for your love that is forever sufficient for me in Jesus name

Lord eternal thank you for this wonderful day and grace of life in Jesus name

Abba father thank you for your mercy and remission of sin in Jesus name

Almighty king thank you for creating me in your image and likeness in Jesus name

Jehovah thank you for your love that is daily showered upon me in Jesus name

Lord almighty thank you for empowering me through your word in Jesus name

Lord almighty thank you for removing from my life anything that doesn't glorify you in Jesus name

Father let my life continue to be a blessing as you want it to be in Jesus name

Mighty God take off my life anything that will limit me from functioning in the capacity you want me to in Jesus name

Mighty God erase all blemish and unwanted things that keeps my life in less function than you want me to in Jesus name

Lord as your child and creation let the creative ability in my life begin to make room for me even in high places in Jesus name

I decree the blessings of God upon my hands and life hanceforth in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus mighty name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am filled with the righteousness of God by Faith. As Jesus is so am I in this world. I am created with divine blessings from above. I am set apart in different ways to showcase the power of the most High at work in me always. The presence of God is ruling my life. My destiny is daily loaded with divine ability and progress. I am moving in the direction the almighty has made possible for me. His words and promises are coming to pass through me to all my generations. I can't be a failure because the ability to succeed is within me. I succeed in all that I do beyond the ability and understanding of man. To God be the glory!*

Today's Prayer By Be Inspired (by His Word) 7th September 2018©

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...