Search This Blog

Monday 29 October 2018

Prayer from Job 36:26

Hymn

Great is Thy faithfulness,” O God my Father,
There is no shadow of turning with Thee;
Thou changest not, Thy compassions, they fail not
As Thou hast been Thou forever wilt be. 

“Great is Thy faithfulness!”
“Great is Thy faithfulness!”
  Morning by morning new mercies I see;
All I have needed Thy hand hath provided
    “Great is Thy faithfulness,” Lord, unto me!

Summer and winter, and springtime and harvest,
Sun, moon and stars in their courses above,
Join with all nature in manifold witness
To Thy great faithfulness, mercy and love.

Pardon for sin and a peace that endureth,
Thine own dear presence to cheer and to guide;
Strength for today and bright hope for tomorrow,
Blessings all mine, with ten thousand beside!

Behold, God is great, and we know him not, neither can the number of his years be searched out.
Job 36:26 KJV

Prayer

Almighty father I worship and give all praise and glory to you in Jesus name

King of glory I adore your majesty and magnify you in my life in Jesus name

Almighty father I thank you for this wonderful day and grace of life in Jesus name

Lord thank you for your mercy that endureth forever over me and forgiveness of my sin in Jesus name

Lord you are great and none is comparable to you in Jesus name

Abba father you deserve my worship at all times I render it all to you in Jesus name

Ancient of days Your faithfulness reaches to the heaven I bow in total adoration to you this day in Jesus name

Lord purify my heart, my thought and my thinking in a way that gives glory to you either in my conscious or unconscious state in Jesus name

Lord you are the unchangeable changer, in my life change whatever needs to be changed henceforth in Jesus name

Lord my king you are my salvation keep my feet steady in the path of righteousness till I see you in glory in Jesus name

Jehovah let my life always showforth your greatness to the world at large so they can come to the knowledge of who You are to me in Jesus name

Eternal Rock of ages remove all doubt off my mind that might limit the power of your greatness already released into my life through salvation in Jesus name

*Begin to worship and give praise to God do not ask for anything just praise Him, If you can praise Him in tongues do so*

Thank you father for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am filled with the righteousness of God by Faith. As Jesus is so am I in this world. I serve a great God, His greatness is unfathomable. He is greater than the greatest, wiser than the wisest, bigger than all problems. He is the ruler above all ruler. He is the physician of all physician because He is the greatest physician who needs no physician or man's intellect to be a physician. He is mighty beyond description, He is beautiful in all His ways. He is my hope and helper, with Him I can do all things because He is my strength. Heaven and earth may pass away but none of His word will return to Him void. I am a product of His word therefore greatness resides in me and henceforth I do great things. Glory be to God, Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer By Be Inspired (by His Word) 29th October 2018©

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...