Search This Blog

Tuesday 9 October 2018

Prayer from Psalms 2:7-8,11

Song by Travis Greene

Our father in heaven
Your name be lifted high
Your kingdom reign forever
Be glorified, be glorified

For thine is the kingdom
Thine is the power
You get the glory
Forever amen

And it's all yours, yours, yours
Hey, sing it loud
All the glory is yours
And it's all yours, yours, yours
You deserve
You deserve all the honor

I will declare the decree: the Lord hath said unto me, Thou art my Son; this day have I begotten thee.  Ask of me, and I shall give thee the heathen for thine inheritance, and the uttermost parts of the earth for thy possession.  Serve the Lord with fear, and rejoice with trembling.
Psalms 2:7‭-‬8‭, ‬11 KJV

Prayer

Ancient of days I magnify and exalt your wonderful name

Lord eternal I give you praise and glory for who you are to me in Jesus name

Abba father thank you for your grace and mercy that is sufficient for me at all times in Jesus name

King of glory I exalt you for being God always in my life

Lord thank you for this day and grace of life in Jesus mighty name

Heavenly father have mercy on me and forgive my short comings in Jesus name

Ancient of days thank you for your word that is powerful to pull down stronghold sent to me daily in Jesus name

Almighty King thank you for making me your child and for giving me the privilege of a Royal in Jesus name

My father I ask this day for peace in every sphere of my life and all that is connected to me in Jesus name

Father let me not just be a partaker of your abundant grace but let as many that come in contact with me benefit from your grace through me in Jesus name

Father you know my heart desires, put an end to my long time wait for answers (mention) give me a testimony sooner than I can imagine in Jesus name

Lord I ask for your love to reign in this land from the people in authority to all that occupy this land in Jesus name

Lord almighty I ask for your spiritual blessing that surpass any other form of blessings over my life and household in Jesus name

I decree the supernatural ability of the Most High is at work in my life and all that is around me in Jesus name

I decree open doors in every aspect that I desire for it in Jesus name

I decree supernatural guidance and direction over my life and household henceforth in Jesus name

I decree restoration over every loss or damage in and around me physically or spiritually in Jesus name

*Begin to appreciate God for what He has began and settled in your life.*

Thank you mighty God for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am filled with the righteousness of God by Faith. As Jesus is so am I in this world. The name of the Lord is forever lifted high in my life. His spirit lives in me and directs all that I do. His power replaces my power therefore I can do all things through Christ that gives me strength. The Lord God almighty is my father, I cannot lack or suffer loss. Jehovah is turning things around to favour me. Lines are falling into pleasant places for my sake. I live move and have my being in the Great I Am. His name is forever honoured in my life and all glory is His over my life in Jesus name.*

Today's Prayer By Be Inspired (by His Word) 10th October 2018©

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...