Search This Blog

Friday 26 October 2018

Prayer from 2 Samuel 22:3

Song by Glowreeyah Braimah

Miracle Worker, Miracle Worker
Come and do a miracle, a miracle today x2
Destiny Changer, You are a Destiny Changer
Come and change a destiny, a destiny today x2

Your Name is Yahweh
Your Name is Yahweh
You’re the miracle working God
Your name is Yahweh (Repeat)

Powerful Healer, You are the Powerful Healer
Come and heal so powerful, so powerful today
And You will heal so powerful, so powerful today

Your Name is Yahweh
Your Name is Yahweh
You’re the miracle working God
Your name is Yahweh (Repeat)

Powerful Healer, You are the Powerful Healer
Come and heal so powerful, so powerful today
Let us see your Power flow, Your Power flow tonight

The God of my rock; in him will I trust: he is my shield, and the horn of my salvation, my high tower, and my refuge, my saviour; thou savest me from violence.
2 Samuel 22:3 KJV

Prayer
Ancient of days I glorify and exalt you for who you are to me in Jesus name

Elshadai I praise you for this new dawn and grace of life in Jesus name

Almighty king thank you for your loving kindness and mercies showered upon my life in Jesus name

Lord thank you for today and grace of life in Jesus name

Lord thank you for speaking to me daily in diverse ways in Jesus name

Lord thank you for the power in your word and your name in Jesus Christ

Holy Spirit divine have your way in me this day manifest in all that I do or think in Jesus name

Lord you are my sheild I and my household hide in You, protect us from all evil little or not little in Jesus name

Heavenly father erase every plan from the pit of hell to cause sadness in anyway in Jesus name

Jehovah according to your will uproot every evil plan and occurrences scheduled from the pit of darkness over this family, nation and community in Jesus name

Abba father erase every spirit of loss roaming about this family, community and nation in Jesus name

I come against every incident no matter how minor or major ir may be in Jesus name

I decree there will be no loss of life in any form around me or in my life in Jesus name

I cover all roads in the blood of the lamb and I destroy all scheduled accidents from the enemy and his cohorts in Jesus name

For the rest of this year and always the Lord is our guide in every area we step on on Jesus name

I decree an end to sickness physically or spiritually in and around me in Jesus name

I command every gathering pointing arrows and darts of destruction towards me to be terminated in Jesus name

*Begin to pray in the Holy Ghost if you can. If not pray as the Lord leads you and believe it is settled in Jesus name*

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus mighty name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am filled with the righteousness of God by Faith. As Jesus is so am I in this world. I will live and not die, the power of ressurection is working over my life. The miracle worker is doing great and mighty things in my life. I will not fall victim of any evil occurrence no matter how minor or major they may be. The Lord is guiding my path and in charge of my will in Jesus name. The Holy Spirit terbanacles in me, He has destroyed all planned or unplanned incidents of loss in and around me. I and all that is around around me dwell in the secret place of the Most High and are Hidden under the shadow of the Almighty. He has negated all evil decree and revelations , they will not see the light of day. The Holy Ghost is my strength and guide. I will not be at the wrong plce at the wrong time, I will not become victim of circumstances. He is alive in me and He is greater than he that is in the world. Glory be to God!*

Today's Prayer By Be Inspired (by His Word) 26th October 2018©

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...