Search This Blog

Monday 8 October 2018

Prayer from Isaiah 53:5

Song

Lord you reign forever
You reign forever
I worship you I worship you
Lord you reign forever
I worship you I worship you
You reign

But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are healed.
Isaiah 53:5 KJV

Prayer

Ancient of days I magnify and exalt you for who you are to me in Jesus name

Mighty father I bow before your throne and worship your majesty in Jesus name

Lord eternal I give you praise and thanks for counting me worthy among the living today in Jesus name

Abba father thank you for your love and mercy that is always upon my life in Jesus name

Lord thank you for your amazing grace that sees me through in all that I do in Jesus name

Lord thank you for the power in your word that does great and mighty things in my life in Jesus name

Everlasting king you are worthy to receive all the praise and glory over my life in Jesus name

Lord thank you for your healing power at work upon my life in Jesus name

I decree restoration upon my health in anyway diseases or sickness have stolen my joy in Jesus name

I decree wholeness upon my body and cast out all deposition of infirmities in Jesus name

I cancel all negative report over my health and I function henceforth in supernatural ability in Jesus name

I destroy all known or unknown parasites using my body as a host physically or spirtually in Jesus name

I terminate all generational diseases in all aspect of life targeting my life in any way in Jesus name

I terminate all plans to keep me bound in emotional or mental sickness that can affect my destiny in Jesus name

I cancel every power or authority planning to digrace me in anyway in the name of Jesus

I set my destiny free from any burden making my heart sick in anyway in Jesus name

I decree I live in freedom in all aspect of life and everything works together for my good in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you mighty father for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am filled with the righteousness of God by Faith. As Jesus is so am I in this world. I will live and not die, the power of ressurection is working over my life. My life is free from all diseases and sickness. I am free from all yokes and burdens that weigh me down in anyway. The power of the word of God is made effective in my life. In all that I do His blessing is showered upon me. I will never be disappointed or disadvantaged because the greater one lives in me and makes all things work together for my good in Jesus name. The ancient of days is causing my life to shine bright in all aspect. I am not alone, the one who is the audience of one, who is greater than majority is alive in and through me. He is making my life a chapter of supernatural things I work and walk in His guidance always. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer By Be Inspired (by His Word) 8th October 2018©

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...