Search This Blog

Monday 15 October 2018

Prayer from Psalms 37:5

Song by Lawrence Flowers & intercession

Oh the worshiper in me wants to be free
From the cares of life that seems to weigh me down
Yes the worshiper in me needs consistency
To lift my hands to give you praise when no ones around

Oh the worshiper in me wants to break free
From the intellectual mentality
Like when I should be up, I'm seated in my seat
I should be lifting my hands giving you praise and glory....
I should be giving you more
More...
I should be giving you more

I wanna give my best to you
I wanna do what you asked me to
I wanna go wherever you say
Just say the word and I'll obey
I wanna live a life that's real
I wanna serve you lord for real
For you deserve all this and more
So I give you more
More

I give you more more
You're deserving of more
You're deserving of more
You're deserving of more

I surrender all, I surrender all
All to thee, my blessed Savior
I surrender all

Commit thy way unto the Lord ; trust also in him; and he shall bring it to pass.
Psalms 37:5 KJV

Prayer

Almighty father I worship you and give you all the glory in Jesus name

Lord eternal I magnify your name in all situations in my life have your way in Jesus name

Heavenly father thank you for the privilege to be among the living this blessed day in Jesus name

Everlasting king thank you for the forgiveness and remission of my sin in Jesus name

Lord thank you for your word that is  light to me always in Jesus name

Lord grant me grace to constantly abide by your word in a way that I will not question but do according to your will in Jesus name

Lord I commit this week into your hands, guide me in all that I will be doing in Jesus name

Heavenly father guard my path and do not let me walk into danger no matter how great or small it may be in Jesus name

Everlasting king you know the thought of my heart glorify yourself overall thoughts that is in me in Jesus name

Lord in your name let every plan that would not glorify you scheduled for my life be thwarted in Jesus name

Ancient of days by your mercy let all conspiracy to get me into unpleasant position be frustrated in Jesus name

My father according your word bring your promises concerning me to pass as I trust in your name in Jesus name

Lily of the valley uproot from my life all unwanted plans known or unknown that wants to put me in jeopardy of any kind in Jesus name

Lord over (mention) guide me, teach me what to do and let it end in praise beyond the imagination of man in Jesus name

Lord in anyway I am unclear or confused on how to go by any situation, You are wisdom, ignite the power of supernatural wisdom in me in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you king of glory for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am filled with the righteousness of God by Faith. As Jesus is so am I in this world. I will live and not die, the power of ressurection is working over my life. My life is surrendered to the Most High king, His will is ruling above every will or wish in my life. The almighty king is the light shining bright through me. My plans are daily guarded by the one who is the Master over all plans. Jehovah is in charge, He leads and I follow. My life functions with divine wisdom and supernatural ability given to me by The King of kings. I am not alone and do not walk/work alone, He is constantly by my side and in me. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer By Be Inspired (by His Word) 15th October 2018©

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...