Search This Blog

Tuesday 2 October 2018

Prayer from Revelations 22:13

Song

Jesus at the center of it all
Jesus at the center of it all
From beginning to the end
It will always be, it's always been You
Jesus, Jesus

Nothing else matters
Nothing in this world will do
'Cause Jesus You're the center
Everything revolves around You
Jesus You
At the center of it all
At the center of it all

Jesus be the center of my life
Jesus be the center of my life
From beginning to the end
It will always be, it's always been You
Jesus, Jesus

Nothing else matters
Nothing in this world will do
'Cause Jesus You're the center
Everything revolves around You
Jesus You

From my heart to the Heavens
Jesus be the center
It's all about You
Yes it's all about You

I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last.
Revelation 22:13 KJV

Prayer

Ancient of days I magnify and exalt you for who you are in Jesus name

Lord eternal I glorify and worship you for your grace that is sufficient for me in Jesus name

Abba father thank you for this awesome day and grace of life in Jesus name

Everlasting king have mercy on me and forgive my short comings in Jesus name

Holy one of Israel henceforth I want you to be in charge of my life and all that I engage in in Jesus name

Ancient of days let your glory reign upon my life and in my household in Jesus name

Father fill me with your spirit and let the power of resurrection uproot all unwanted situations in my life in Jesus name

Mighty father keep me under your wing and shadow and never let me walk in the part of destruction in Jesus name

Lord almighty uproot all seed of shame and disgrace working against my destiny that has been a generational battle in Jesus name

Father let the power in your name work wonders over all situations that has been deemed impossible by human in my life in Jesus name

Thank you abba father for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am filled with the righteousness of God by Faith. As Jesus is so am I in this world. I am confident that He who began a good work in me will bring it to completion. My life isn't an abandoned project for workers on iniquity to perch on. I am saved and sanctified for glorious use of the Most High king. Every situation in my life listens to the word of God. In the name of Jesus challenges in my path are destroyed, miracles are happening and my joy is filled. I am a living testimony because the one who created me will never leave nor forsake me because I am the apple of His eyes. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer By Be Inspired (by His Word) 2nd October 2018©

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...