Search This Blog

Sunday 30 September 2018

Prayer from Joshua 1:9-11

Hymn

Why should I feel discouraged, why should the shadows come,
Why should my heart be lonely, and long for heaven and home,
When Jesus is my portion? My constant friend is He:
His eye is on the sparrow, and I know He watches me;
His eye is on the sparrow, and I know He watches me.

I sing because I’m happy,
I sing because I’m free,
For His eye is on the sparrow,
And I know He watches me.

“Let not your heart be troubled," His tender word I hear,
And resting on His goodness, I lose my doubts and fears;
Though by the path He leadeth, but one step I may see;
His eye is on the sparrow, and I know He watches me;
His eye is on the sparrow, and I know He watches me.

Whenever I am tempted, whenever clouds arise,
When songs give place to sighing, when hope within me dies,
I draw the closer to Him, from care He sets me free;
His eye is on the sparrow, and I know He watches me;
His eye is on the sparrow, and I know He watches me.

Have not I commanded thee? Be strong and of a good courage; be not afraid, neither be thou dismayed: for the Lord thy God is with thee whithersoever thou goest.  Then Joshua commanded the officers of the people, saying,  Pass through the host, and command the people, saying, Prepare you victuals; for within three days ye shall pass over this Jordan, to go in to possess the land, which the Lord your God giveth you to possess it. Joshua 1:9‭-‬11 KJV

Prayer

Almighty father my redeemer I give you praise and worship your majesty in Jesus name

Abba father I magnify you for the grace to be your child in Jesus name

Lord eternal thank you for this blessed day and grace of life in Jesus name

Lord almighty have mercy on me and forgive my short comings in Jesus name

Abba father thank you for the encouragement your word brings to me daily in Jesus name

Father by your mercy terminate every form of doubt in you in my life in Jesus name

King of glory take off my life all forms of discouragement and doubt in the place of prayers in Jesus name

Lord almighty let me constantly remember that you are my father always in Jesus name

Lord almighty erase from my life all unfortunate occurrence that keeps my faith in a limb in Jesus name

Father according to your word let me feel your presence daily in and around me in Jesus name

Father henceforth give me strength and grace to pass over and breakthrough in all areas of my life in Jesus name

*Personal prayer for divine breakthrough*

Thank you almighty father for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am filled with the righteousness of God by Faith. As Jesus is so am I in this world. The Lord whom I serve is a warrior and fearless. He is mighty in battle. He has removed all forms of discouragement from my life. I have no doubt in the place of prayer. As I decree, I believe it is established in Jesus name. My God has lifted off my life the thoughts of negativity that clouds my vision with impossibility. I am victorious in all area. Solution has come to all challenges in my life in Jesus mighty name.*

Today's Prayer By Be Inspired (by His Word) 30th September 2018©

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...