Search This Blog

Saturday 8 September 2018

Prayer from Exodus 2:24-25

Song

Covenant keeping God
There is no one like you
Alpha and Omega
There is no one like you

And God heard their groaning, and God remembered his covenant with Abraham, with Isaac, and with Jacob.  And God looked upon the children of Israel, and God had respect unto them.
Exodus 2:24‭-‬25 KJV

Prayer

Mighty father I worship and exalt your wonderful name for who you are to me in Jesus name

Lord eternal I give you all the praise and glory because you alone deserves it in Jesus name

Mighty God thank you for this day and grace of life in Jesus name

Ancient of days thank you for your mercy that prevails over judgement and remission of my sin in Jesus name

Lord almighty you are worthy to be exalted for your wonderful works in my life in Jesus name

Lord almighty thank you for your covenant that keeps my life on track above the desires of the adversaries in Jesus name

I decree that your covenant of long life begin to work for me and my household there will be no loss of life untimely in Jesus name

I decree upon my life and all that concern me that the covenant of divine health replace all sickness and diseases in Jesus name

I decree that the covenant of abundance replace every lack in my life physically, spiritually, financially and other aspect of life in Jesus name

I decree that covenant of peace begin to replace every unrest in and around my life in Jesus name

I decree the covenant of freedom to replace every slavery and confinement in and around my life physically or spiritually in Jesus name

I decree covenant of fruitfulness and multiplication begin to replace all form of barreness in all aspects of my life in Jesus name

I decree covenant of excellence begin to replace every form of failure surrounding my destiny in Jesus name

I decree covenant of righteousness in Christ Jesus begin to replace all struggles with sinful nature in my life and family in Jesus name

I decree that henceforth my life be filled with spiritual wisdom and discernment in all that I engage in in Jesus name

I decree the glory of God begin to shine upon my life and destiny in Jesus name

*Begin to make positive declarations over your life and household and believe as you do it is established in Jesus name*

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am filled with the righteousness of God by Faith. As Jesus is so am I in this world. I will live and not die, the power of resurrection is working over my life. The covenant of the Most High God works fresh upon my life. My destiny is renewed daily in the word of God. My life is secured in the power of God. He has made me untouchable for all evil. I will never become subject on the altar of my enemies. God is transforming my days into glorious ones. He is renewing my strength with His strength and taking away all weaknesses. He is in charge of my life therefore all yokes of evil known or unknown covenant made on my behalf is broken forever. I am soaring like an eagle unstoppable by any force or power in Jesus mighty name.*

Today's Prayer By Be Inspired (by His Word) 8th September 2018©

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...