Search This Blog

Tuesday 11 September 2018

Prayer from Psalms 2:6-8

Song by Mairo Ese

Here we’ve come, To worship you
And praise your holy name
There is no one like you Lord
You deserving all our praise
Here we’ve come, To worship you
And praise your holy name
There is no one like you Lord
You deserving all our praise

Ibu chi mo o (You’re my God)
Ibu chim (You are God)
Ibu chi mo o (You’re my God)
Onye nje me onu
(The one I make my boast in )
Nani gi bu chi mo o
(You alone are my God)
Onyenwe mo (my owner)
Nani gi bu chi mo (You alone are my God)
Onyenwe mo (my owner)

“Yet as for Me, I have anointed and firmly installed My King Upon Zion, My holy mountain.” “I will declare the decree of the Lord : He said to Me, ‘You are My Son; This day [I proclaim] I have begotten You. ‘Ask of Me, and I will assuredly give [You] the nations as Your inheritance, And the ends of the earth as Your possession.
PSALM 2:6‭-‬8 AMP

Prayer
Messiah I magnify your Holy name and bow in total adoration to you in Jesus name

Lord eternal I bless your majesty for your grace that is abundant and forever available to me in Jesus name

Ancient of days thank you for this Marvelous day and breath of life in Jesus name

Abbba father I come to you this day and ask for forgiveness of all my short comings have mercy on me Lord in Jesus name

Eternal rock of ages thank you for being who you are to me in Jesus name

Lord thank you for your authority that you have bestowed upon me over all nations and creations in Jesus name

Lord thank you for your spirit that is deposited in me and for making me a creator like you in Jesus name

Abba father have your way in my life this day and exalt yourself in everything I will do or lay my hands on in Jesus name

Ancient of days take of my life every attributes of delay over my progression in anyway in Jesus name

My father lift off my mind every form of doubt towards your power in me and give me boldness to use that power to the glory of your name in Jesus name

I decree that henceforth lines are falling in pleasant places for me and to my favour in Jesus name

I decree an end has come to sorrow shame or pain that might be within my life or household in Jesus name

I decree my light will always shine no mattet how dark it may be around me I am the source of light in Jesus name

I decree I am soaring into greater levels of glory and destiny fulfillment in Jesus name

I decree no more delays of my heart desires all my expectations are manifesting in Jesus name

I decree eternal joy over my life and household henceforth in Jesus name

I terminate all joy rider appointment over my glory in Jesus name

I decree the peace of God over this community and nation in Jesus name

I commit all leaders of the gospel and government into the hands of God and decree that their heart constantly decide on doing the will of God even when it is humanly inconvenient for them in Jesus name

I arise this day into glory, favor and breakthrough in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am filled with the righteousness of God by Faith. As Jesus is so am I in this world. I'm filled with joy everlasting because the joy of the Lord is my strength. He has given me power to tread on all unwanted things and issues and as I tread on them they will rise no more. He has subdued all power that rise against destiny under me. I am victorious nothing can ever stop me. I am a child of God, an offspring of the Holy one of Israel. I am not just on earth to occupy space but to fulfill purpose. All my life is planned and set upon the hill to shine for the world to see and draw souls to my father in heaven. His spirit reigns forever in me and He is glorified in me always in Jesus name.*

Today's Prayer By Be Inspired (by His Word) 11th September 2018©

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...