Search This Blog

Saturday 1 September 2018

Prayer from Luke 18:27

Song

There is none like You
No one else can touch my heart like You do
I could search For all eternity long 
And find There is none like You

And he said, The things which are impossible with men are possible with God.
Luke 18:27 KJV

Prayer
Eternal rock of ages I worship and adore you for who you are in Jesus name

Mighty man in battle I exalt your majesty because you are great and kind to me in Jesus name

Lord eternal thank you for this blessed day and grace of life in Jesus name

Abba father thank you for another month filled with blessing that you Have given me  privilege to see in Jesus name

Lord have mercy on me and forgive my short comings in Jesus name

I decree this month my mouth wll be filled with unending testimonies in Jesus name

I decree that all that has been impossible begin to be possible for me in Jesus name

I speak into the days, hours, minutes and seconds of this month I will not have cause to mourn or be mourned in Jesus name

I decree from the beginning to the end of this month my life will experience divine hands of God in Jesus name

I cancel every fear that might want to limit my faith or keep me bound in situations I am not suppose to be in in Jesus name

I terminate all negative plans set ahead of me or my household this month and henceforth in Jesus name

I decree this month shall be like the new year for me because I will receive bountiful harvest and answers to my prayers in Jesus name

I decree this month I will enjoy the manifestation of the promises of God concerning me and my household in Jesus name

I command all destiny blocker to receive destruction now in Jesus name

*Begin to speak into the month as you want it to be for you and all that concerns you believe as you do it is settled in Jesus name*

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am filled with the righteousness of God by Faith. As Jesus is so am I in this world. I will live and not die, the power of ressurection is working over my life. My victory is here, no longer will it be said of me or any around me that where is your God? The ressurrection power of Christ is working ahead of me, in me and through me. All that has been impossible are becoming possible. Lines are falling unto pleasant places for me because I have a goodly heritage. I am a testifier because my season of testimony is now. Nothing will take away my joy or strength because the joy of the Lord is my strength. The long awaited and expected good news of mine and all around me is here now. I will continually have reasons to leap for joy because as I decree it is established in Jesus mighty name.*

Today's Prayer By Be Inspired (by His Word) 1st September 2018©

Happy New Month🎁🎋🎁🎋🎁🎋🎁🎋🎁

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...