Search This Blog

Saturday 15 September 2018

Prayer from Psalms 23:1

Song

Jehovah is your name
Jehovah is your name
Mighty warrior
Great in Battle
Jehovah is your name

The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want.
Psalms 23:1 KJV

Prayer
Almighty father thank you for this glorious day and breath of life in Jesus name

Lord eternal thank you for the salvation of my soul in Jesus name

Ancient of days have mercy on me and forgive my sin in Jesus name

I decree upon my life that an end has come to lack in Jesus name

I decree that times of poverty is over in my life in Jesus name

I come against laziness in all aspect of my life in Jesus name

I receive strength for great exploit in Jesus name

I decree I am a winner and not a loser in Jesus name

I come against generational suffering in anyway it is affecting my life in Jesus name

I set myself and my household free from bondage of stagnation in Jesus name

I decree lines are falling in pleasant places for me in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am filled with the righteousness of God by Faith. As Jesus is so am I in this world. I will never lack. An end has come to stagnation, unfruitfulness or barreness in my life. I am experiencing a new dawn of greatness. This is my season to shine, I will never walk in darkness. The glory of God in me is birthing greater glory in all I do. Whatever I lay my hands on will prosper. No more will I be referred to has the forgotten because the Lord has risen over my case and His favour is setting me apart for greater exploit. I am dancing and rejoicing because it is my season of unending joy glory be to God. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer By Be Inspired (by His Word) 15th September 2018©

No comments:

Prayer from Luke 1:64 - 65

Song Praise God Hallelujah Praise God Amen Praise God Hallelujah Praise God Amen I will praise Him  From everlasting Everlasting to everlast...