Search This Blog

Saturday 29 September 2018

Prayer from Jeremiah 29:11-13

Hymn

I have found a friend in Jesus,
He’s everything to me,
He’s the fairest of ten thousand to my soul;
The Lily of the Valley, in Him alone I see
All I need to cleanse and make me fully whole.
In sorrow He’s my comfort, in trouble He’s my stay;
He tells me every care on Him to roll.

He’s the Lily of the Valley,
The Bright and Morning Star,
He’s the fairest of ten thousand to my soul.

He all my grief has taken, and all my sorrows borne;
In temptation He’s my strong and mighty tower;
I have all for Him forsaken, and all my idols torn
From my heart and now He keeps me by His power.
Though all the world forsake me, and Satan tempt me sore,
Through Jesus I shall safely reach the goal.

He will never, never leave me, nor yet forsake me here,
While I live by faith and do His blessèd will;
A wall of fire about me, I’ve nothing now to fear,
From His manna He my hungry soul shall fill.
Then sweeping up to glory to see His blessèd face,
Where the rivers of delight shall ever roll.

For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the Lord , thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end.  Then shall ye call upon me, and ye shall go and pray unto me, and I will hearken unto you.  And ye shall seek me, and find me, when ye shall search for me with all your heart.
Jeremiah 29:11‭-‬13 KJV

Prayer

Almighty God my redeemer I worship and exalt your name in Jesus Christ

Lord almighty I magnify your wonderful name and give all praise to your name

Lord thank you for the privilege of life this new day and month and the salvation of my soul in Jesus name

Eternal rock of ages thank you for the forgiveness of my sin and your mercy upon me in Jesus name

Lord thank you for calling me your child and for directing my path in Jesus name

I decree in this new month I will experience the newness of His glory over all that concerns me in Jesus name

I decree that my life and destiny will not be truncated by any negative force in Jesus name

I decree the glory of God will over shadow my destiny all around in Jesus name

I decree that henceforth I work and function in amazing grace in Jesus name

I decree the plan of God concerning me and my household begin to manifest in Jesus name

I decree that the joy of the lord almighty is my strength no weakness physically or spiritually can override my destiny in Jesus name

I decree I will fulfill purpose in all areas according to the will of God in Jesus name

I decree as I seek the Lord daily I will find Him in Jesus name

I decree nothing shall take me away from the plan and purpose of God in Jesus name

I decree that everywhere I go my path is anointed and directed by the king of kings in Jesus name

I decree I will not fall victim of workers of iniquity in Jesus name

I terminate all plan to make my journey this month unbearable in Jesus name

I command all my blessings and favor to locate me henceforth form all parts of the earth that they may be in Jesus name

I command freedom spiritually, physically, financially and all aspects of life is my portion in Jesus name

I decree open doors even where I have lost hope, doors of greatness are opening unto me in Jesus name

*Begin to make positive declarations over all your heart desires and as you do so believe it is settled in Jesus mighty name*

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am filled with the righteousness of God by Faith. As Jesus is so amI in this world. Victory is mine all through. The enemy has no hold on me. The almighty has dismantled the foothold of the enemies and workers of iniquity upon my life and family. Jehovah has set me on the pinnacle of greatness no power can pull me down. I am not a candidate of any form of captivity physically or spiritually because the greater one who can not be in captivity lives in me. Jesus is my companion and my strength, He leads me in all that I do and keeps me in all my ways. Hallelujah I serve a living God. Glory be to God!*

Today's Prayer By Be Inspired (by His Word) 1st October 2018©

Happy New Month🎁🎋🎁🎋🎁🎋🙏🎁🎋🎋🎁🎁❄🎁🎁🙏

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...