Search This Blog

Friday 28 September 2018

Prayer from Exodus 6:4-6

Song by Jason Nelson

Depression you have to flee
You no Longer have dominion over me
Sickness you have to flee
You no Longer have dominion over me
No longer have,
Rule over me
You no longer have dominion over me

Poverty you have to flee
You no Longer have dominion over me
My sin you have to flee
You no longer have dominion over me
No longer have,
Rule over me

You no longer have dominion over me
The bible says, if I resist; You have to flee
And nothing on earth can pull me away from you love toward me
You no longer have dominion over me
Over me is love
Over me is joy
You no Longer have dominion over me

Over me is peace
Over me is freedom
You no Longer have dominion over me

My soul is resting
It's such a blessing
You no Longer have dominion over me
It's over

And I have also established my covenant with them, to give them the land of Canaan, the land of their pilgrimage, wherein they were strangers.  And I have also heard the groaning of the children of Israel, whom the Egyptians keep in bondage; and I have remembered my covenant.  Wherefore say unto the children of Israel, I am the Lord , and I will bring you out from under the burdens of the Egyptians, and I will rid you out of their bondage, and I will redeem you with a stretched out arm, and with great judgments: Exodus 6:4‭-‬6 KJV

Prayer

Heavenly father I worship and exalt you for this awesome day in Jesus name

Almighty father I magnify and thank you for this glorious day

Abba father thank you for your everlasting love and promises concerning me in Jesus name

Eternal Rock of ages thank you for this blessed day and grace of life in Jesus name

My father thank you for the forgiveness of sin and for counting me worthy among the benefactors of your mercy in Jesus name

Lord thank you for removing depression and anything that leads to it away from my life in Jesus name

Abba father thank you for erasing all unpleasant plans concerning my destiny in Jesus name

Lord thank you for taking me to the promise land and making me partake of the blessing there in Jesus name

Lord for as many situation that wants me to feel trapped as a slave let today mark their end in Jesus name

Jehovah uproot from my life every root of failure and disgrace planted either knowingly or unknowingly that affects my life and generaton in Jesus name

My father according to your word, remember your covenant concerning me and take off all burden that keep my head bow in Jesus name

Lord almighty terminate all the power that wants ro frustrate my existence in anyway in Jesus name

Lord eternal concerning my life give me rest from all unwanted issues that keeps my heart burdened up in Jesus name

*Personal prayer, as you pray believe it is settled in Jesus name*

Thank you king of glory for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am filled with the righteousness of God by Faith. As Jesus is so am I in this world. I decree over my life is freedom, peace, joy, breakthrough, success, excellent spirit and divine strength in Jesus name. The Lord has uprooted all unwanted situations out of my life. The burden bearer has lightened all the burdens concerning my life. I am moving into greater level of power and glory. The mighty man in battle has won all battles on my behalf. He has taken away depression and oppression. God has settled me in all areas, the stone which the builders rejected has become the cornerstone. It is the Lord's doing and it is marvelous in our sight. Glory be to God. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer By Be Inspired (by His Word) 28th September 2018©

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...