Search This Blog

Wednesday 19 September 2018

Prayer from Acts 16:31

Song by James Fortune

I believe
The storm will soon be over
I believe
The rain will go away
I believe
That I can make it through it
Oh oh oh oh
I believe
It's already done

I believe
Family will get better
I believe
God will provide
I believe
The promise that he made
Oh oh oh oh
I believe
It's already done

I believe
That my god is a healer
I believe
That I will survive
I believe
That god is able
Oh oh oh oh
I believe
It's already done

"And they said, Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and thou shalt be saved, and thy house."Acts 16:31 KJV

Prayer

Ancient of days I magnify your wonderful name for who you are in my life in Jesus name

Lord I give all praise and glory to you for this wonderful day and grace of life in Jesus name

Abba father thank you for your mercies that speaks over judgment and forgiveness of sin in Jesus name

Lord thank you for the power in your name and your word that keeps doing wonders for me in Jesus name

Ancient of days I appreciate Your power that sets me free from all unpleasant situation in Jesus name

Lord thank you for the faith I receive through my daily study of your word in Jesus name

Lord take away from me any form of doubt or unbelief that hinders my faith from being active in Jesus name

Ancient of days cancel every negative revelations, prophecy and dreams now in Jesus name

I destroy every sickness hidden in any part of my life or family to leave now in Jesus name

I terminate every evil deposition from the dream or spiritual realm into my life or any member of my family in Jesus name

I destroy every unwanted news from the pit of hell purposed to shatter my dreams or household in Jesus name

I cast out every sudden death or negative diagnosis over my life and family in Jesus name

I destroy all unwanted deposition physically or spiritually upon ny household and I in Jesus name

I cancel every sudden termination of appointments in my career and every part of my life that is against the will of God for me in Jesus name

I destroy every test from the pit of hell that wants me to renounce my faith in Jesus name

I come out of dormant faith henceforth and begin to function in active faith in all aspects of life in Jesus name

I stand upon all negative news and trash them under my feet as the Lord makes public ridicule of them in Jesus name

I decree I will never have cause to mourn over anyone or be mourned in Jesus name

I decree over my health divine strength and ability begin to replace all weakness with or without name in Jesus name

Henceforth, my faith no matter how small it is, begin to move mountain and cause the miraculous to happen in Jesus name

*Begin to make decree by faith over all your heart desires and reject unwanted news, as you do in Jesus name believe it is done*

Thank you almighty God for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am filled with the righteousness of God by Faith. As Jesus is so am I in this world. I will live and not die, the power of ressurection is working over my life.  The Lord my father is a warrior and savior, He is mighty in battle and to saved. I can never become a victim of the unfortunate occurrence because His banner of Love is upon me. The Lord of host guards and guides me no weapon formed against me will prosper and all tongue that rise in judgement against me are totally condemned. The Lord is my light and salvation I fear nobody.  His ressurection power is activated over my destiny and I live move and function in Him. I am save from all unwanted power of destruction hiding in darkness but reaching out to destroy lives. My journey in life is guided supernaturally and I am lifted to a level of the anointed one because Jesus is my Father, I am joint heir with Him, I am untouchable. I live by faith and call to be things that are not because my utterances is sanctified by The Most High. Glory be to God. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer By Be Inspired (by His Word) 19th September 2018©

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...