Search This Blog

Tuesday 25 September 2018

Prayer from Psalms 121:1-3

Song by Hillsong

My Jesus, my Saviour
Lord there is none like You
All of my days I want to praise
The wonders of Your mighty love

My comfort, my shelter
Tower of refuge and strength
Let every breath, all that I am
Never cease to worship You

Shout to the Lord all the Earth, let us sing
Power and majesty, praise to the King
Mountains bow down and the seas will roar
At the sound of Your name

I sing for joy at the work of Your hand
Forever I'll love You, forever I'll stand
Nothing compares to the promise I have
In You

I will lift up mine eyes unto the hills, from whence cometh my help.  My help cometh from the Lord , which made heaven and earth.  He will not suffer thy foot to be moved: he that keepeth thee will not slumber.
Psalms 121:1‭-‬3 KJV

Prayer

Ancient of days I praise you and adore you for who you are to me in Jesus name

Lord eternal I exalt your majesty over all that concerns me in Jesus name

Lord Jesus thank you for this wonderful day and grace to be among the living in Jesus name

Lord thank you for your mercy that prevails over all judgement and remission of my sin in Jesus name

Lord I come to you this day hear me when I call and arise to my defence in Jesus name

Abba father my eyes are on you in my helpless state arise and be my help in Jesus name

Father keep me from all form of danger known and unknown in the mighty name of Jesus

My father destroy every power risen to disgrace me in anyway in Jesus name

Ancient of days let your favor begin to work for me in all that I do in the mighty name of Jesus

My father remove all mountain or issues that represent mountain before me make them stepping stone to my glory in Jesus name

Lord terminate every plan to ridicule my faith in anyway in Jesus mighty name

Abba father uproot from my life all buts that keeps my life in the position of stagnation in Jesus name

Lord never make it possible for mockers to rejoice over my life or household in Jesus name

Lord eternal let my testimony be full over all my heart desires in Jesus mighty name

Lord increase your fear and faith in me so that my focus will never be shifted away from you by fear in Jesus name

Thank you eternal father for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am filled with the righteousness of God by Faith. As Jesus is so am I in this world. I serve a living God, He is my hope and help, He will not suffer my foot to be moved. My father is doing mighty things on my behalf and in my life. As I go out and come in, He directs and guide my journey. His words have filled my life and my utterance is led by the Great I Am. He is my shield and defence, even where I have no hope or my hope is lost Jehovah is my Hope. The help of the helpless is turning things around for my good. My season of divine and uncommon favor is now. Jesus is in charge of my life and destiny I will not be moved. In the Lord I put my trust, in Him is my confidence and In Him I have victory. Glory be to God. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer By Be Inspired (by His Word) 25th September 2018©

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...