Search This Blog

Tuesday 18 September 2018

Prayer from John 6:35,48

Song by Fred Hammond

Bread of Life
Sent down from Glory
Many things you were on earth
A holy King, a carpenter
Cause you are the Living Word

Bread of Heaven
Sent down from Glory
Many things you were on earth
A holy King, a carpenter
Cause you are the Living Word

Awesome ruler
Gentle redeemer
God with us the Living Truth
And what a friend we have in You

Jesus, Jesus
That's what we call you
Manger born but on a tree
You died to save humanity

And Jesus said unto them, I am the bread of life: he that cometh to me shall never hunger; and he that believeth on me shall never thirst. I am that bread of life.
John 6:35‭, ‬48 KJV

Prayer

Lord almighty thank you for who you are in my life in Jesus name

Ancient of days I adore you for your great and mighty power at work in my life in Jesus name

Jehovah I come to you this blessed day and glorify you for the breath of life in Jesus name

Abba father thank you for your word that daily revitalise my soul in Jesus name

Lord eternal thank you for the forgiveness of sin and the blood shed on calvary for my sake in Jesus name

Lord let your living word be activated over all that has been dead or dormant in my life that needs to be living in Jesus name

Mighty father remove from my life all siege covering me in anyway that is against your will in Jesus name

My father take off my life totally the dependency on man alone, let my mind be fixed on you and depend solely on you in Jesus name

Everlasting king raise me up to the pinnacle of greatness you have purposed for my life in Jesus name

Ancient of days uproot from my life every selfish desire that will put me against your plans for me in Jesus name

Abba father by your mercy uproot all planted seed or tree germinating against my growth or glory in life in Jesus name

Abba father put into my rememberance always that you are the great provider and never let me run to wrong source for provision in life in Jesus name

Father whatever might warrant lack in my life physically, spiritually or any other aspect in my life arise and make a way for me in Jesus name

Jehovah let your living word bring back to life everything that malfunctions in my life and affect my daily living in Jesus name

Lord show me the way always never let me walk in obscurity in Jesus mighty name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you eternal father for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am filled with the righteousness of God by Faith. As Jesus is so am I in this world. The word is activated in me. I am living a life of supernatural occurrence. His power is replacing all weakness in me, I am filled daily with the bread of life which is Jesus Christ. The living water quench my thirst. I am upgrading into level of blessing and divine greatness. His glory is replacing all other glory in and around me. I am outstanding because the one in me is greater than the one in the world. His love is overshadowing my life, everywhere I go favor works for me, His favor makes way for me. God has made me a ruler, a priest a special vessel set apart for this time to do mighty works. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer By Be Inspired (by His Word) 18th September 2018©

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...