Search This Blog

Thursday 20 September 2018

Prayer from Matthew 6:8

Song

You are the mighty God
The great I Am
Hallelujah Hallelujah

So do not be like them [praying as they do]; for your Father knows what you need before you ask Him.
MATTHEW 6:8 AMP

Prayer

Everlasting king I give you praise and worship you for who you are in Jesus name

Lord eternal I magnify your name for your grace that is sufficient and abundant in my life in Jesus name

Lord Thank you for this wonderful day and grace of life in Jesus name

Abba father thank you for your mercy and forgiveness of my sin in Jesus name

Holy Spirit divine have your way in my life in Jesus name

Lord keep in my mouth the right words to say at all times in Jesus name

Father take off my life every spirit of weariness in place of prayer in Jesus name

Abba father have your way in me and terminate all forces waring against my life and destiny in Jesus name

Lord give me the wisdom that surpass that of man and always enable my reasoning to be in line with your will in Jesus name

Jehovah uproot from my life all attributes of sickness and diseases hanging over my life in Jesus name

Jehovah let the Holy Spirit continue to be my guide in everything that I do in Jesus name

Lord you are my redeemer let my salvation inspire others to know you and get saved in Jesus name

*Pray in the Holy Ghost if you can if not pray as the Lord enables you and believe it is settled in Jesus name*

Thank you almighty father for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am filled with the righteousness of God by Faith. As Jesus is so am I in this world. The Lord my God is a warrior and fearless is He, He is mighty in battles. He pulls all hosts of enemy down and crumbles them. The Lord has put His spirit within me and His words in my mouth. The Lord has delivered me from all unwanted issues. He has remove worry from my path. God is lifting me up above all disappointments and regret. He has set me free and lifted off me all burdens. I am glad I serve a living God, I will never be disgraced in anyway. He is my refuge and fortress and to Him only will I return all the glory. Praise the Lord. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer By Be Inspired (by His Word) 20th September 2018©

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...