Search This Blog

Thursday 13 September 2018

Prayer from Romans 8:12-14

Song by Sinach

Mighty is our God
Halleluyah, halleluyah, halleluyah
Mighty is our God
Halleluyah, halleluyah, halleluyah
Powerful is our God
Halleluyah, halleluyah, halleluyah
Powerful is our God
Halleluyah, halleluyah, halleluyah

Lord we bless your name, halleluyah
Lord we bless your name, halleluyah
Lord we bless your name, halleluyah
So you are worthy; you are worthy of our praise
You are worthy Lord
So you are worthy; you are worthy of our praise
You are worthy Lord

Therefore, brethren, we are debtors, not to the flesh, to live after the flesh.  For if ye live after the flesh, ye shall die: but if ye through the Spirit do mortify the deeds of the body, ye shall live.  For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God.Romans 8:12‭-‬14 KJV

Prayer
Jehovah thank you for being my God and for your powerful works in my life in Jesus name

Ancient of days thank you for this wonderful day and grace of life in Jesus name

Jehovah I exalt you for the remission and forgiveness of my sin in Jesus name

King of kings I glorify you for the power in your word that guides me daily in Jesus name

Lord let your spirit flow within me henceforth in Jesus name

Father give me the grace to discern when the Holy Spirit is in charge of my life in Jesus mighty name

Lord help me to trust your leading at all time and never depend on the power of flesh alone in Jesus name

My father by your power remove all infirmities in and around me that wants to limit my function in any capacity of life in Jesus name

Holy Spirit divine be my companion even when I'm in the midst of people guide my thoughts and utterances in Jesus name

Father never let me grieve the Holy Spirit in me in Jesus name

Lord take off my life every spirit of blasphemy against the Holy Spirit in Jesus name

Lord henceforth let my life pronounce your worship even to the end of the earth in Jesus name

Lord take off my life every spirit of discouragement in the place of waiting on you or praying to you in Jesus name

*Pray concerning your desires and ask the Holy spirit to take preeminence in Jesus name*

Thank you mighty father for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am filled with the righteousness of God by Faith. As Jesus is so am I in this world. I will live and not die, the power of ressurection is working over my life. My God is mighty, He is awesome in all ways. He is my counsellor, my physician and the one who lives in me to do and to will. My life is not an abode for the workers of iniquity or anyform of infirmity because the Lord eternal dwells within me. My body is the temple of the Most High. Everywhere I go He is with me, doing wonders and making all crooked path straight. I can never live a life of suffeting because Christ had suffered in my place on calvary. In Him I live move and have my being, He is my light and salvation. I dwell in the secret place of the Most High and abide under the shadow of the almighty. Nothing will by any means hurt me because I am untouchable for any harm in Jesus name.*

Today's Prayer By Be Inspired (by His Word) 13th September  2018©

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...