Search This Blog

Wednesday 5 September 2018

Prayer from Colossians 4:2

Song by James Fortune

We give you glory
We give you glory
We give you glory oh God

Hallelujah
Hallelujah
Hallelujah Oh God

For you have fought for me
Defeated death for me
The weight of sin you've carried for me
Your never ending love
What you gave for us
Is far more greater than anything

We give you glory
We give you glory
We give you glory oh God

Continue in prayer, and watch in the same with thanksgiving;
Colossians 4:2 KJV

Prayer
Mighty father I magnify and bless your wonderful name for who you are to me in Jesus name

Ancient of days I glorify you for your grace and mercy upon my life in Jesus name

Lord eternal thank you for this blessed day and opportunity to witness it in Jesus name

Lord thank you for your mercy that endureth for life and forgiveness of all my short comings in Jesus name

Jehovah I worship you for your grace that is available for me always in Jesus name

Thank you eternal Rock of ages for your unfailingly love that is forever overshadowing my life and destiny in Jesus name

King of kings I commit my day into your hands let all that I do this day end with praise in Jesus name

My father order my steps and guide me in the right direction I need to go in Jesus name

Lord almighty remove every spirit of ungratefulness out of my life in Jesus name

Lord take off my life dependency on man or power of flesh that might want to limit my faith in you in Jesus name

Lord when it seem like all road is blocked bring to my rememberance your past deeds and strengthen my faith till I encounter victory and beyond it in Jesus name

Almighty father you are my redeemer, redeem me from all mess and mishap I might have willingly walked into in all aspect of my life in Jesus name

Lord almighty erase every mindset of failure or failing that is attached to my destiny and household in Jesus name

My father uproot all seed of disgrace in any aspect of my life and destiny in Jesus name

Lord Jehovah destroy the wishes of all adversaries concerning my household and I henceforth in Jesus name

Lord over (mention) let me have testimony that will bring glory to your wonderful name in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus mighty name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am filled with the righteousness of God by Faith. As Jesus is so am I in this world. I will forever have reasons to give glory to the Most High King. My life is opened to the new level of greatness Jehovah has set before me. I will never be left behind spiritually or physically in Jesus name. The power and grace to overcome and be a success is embedded in my life. Christ in me is the hope of glory. My light will constantly shine, my glory will not wane before it shines. My destiny or that of any member of my household will not be truncated. I am crucified with Christ never the less I live but the life I live is to the glory of the Most High. Sin can never take control of my destiny because my father is in control of my life. I am standing on the solid rock all other ground is sinking sand. I am determined through the power of The Word of God to remain focused and successful in all I do to the glory of the name of Jesus amen.*

Today's Prayer By Be Inspired (by His Word) 5th September 2018©

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...