Search This Blog

Monday 3 September 2018

Prayer from Psalms101:1

Song by Matt Redman

Bless the Lord oh my soul
Oh my soul
Worship His Holy name
Sing like never before
Oh my soul
I'll worship Your Holy name

The sun comes up
It's a new day dawning
It's time to sing Your song again
Whatever may pass
And whatever lies before me
Let me be singing
When the evening comes

Bless the Lord oh my soul
Oh my soul
Worship His Holy name
Sing like never before
Oh my soul
I'll worship Your Holy name

You're rich in love
And You're slow to anger
Your name is great
And Your heart is kind
For all Your goodness
I will keep on singing
Ten thousand reasons
For my heart to find

I will sing of mercy and judgment: unto thee, O Lord , will I sing.
Psalms 101:1 KJV

Prayer

Lord almighty I magnify your name for this wonderful day and grace of life in Jesus name

Lord eternal have mercy on me and forgive my short comings in Jesus name

Everlasting king have your way in my life and glorify yourself in all areas in Jesus name

Mighty man in battle exalt your majesty over my life and all that concerns me in Jesus name

Lord fill my mouth with songs of praise and thanks to you over all situations in Jesus name

Abba father I commit this week unto you let me encounter divine blessing in all area in Jesus name

Lord as I go out bring to me souls that I can win to populate the kingdom of heaven and depopulate hell in Jesus name

Lord fill my heart with your will through your words in Jesus name

Lord grant me the enablement and ability to excel in every aspect of life beyond the understanding of man in Jesus name

My father erase and remove every plan to truncate my destiny or that of any member of my family in Jesus name

Ancient of days I commit all that will be happening this week unto your hands have your way and let it all end in testimonies in Jesus name

Lord I pray that as I embark on my daily activities this week let me experience and feel your hands of deliverance and visitation in Jesus name

Thank you Holy Spirit divine for you are always with me in Jesus name

Thank you abba father for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am filled with the righteousness of God by Faith. As Jesus is so am I in this world. The presence of the Lord is with me everyday of my life. I do not journey this earth alone because the Holy Spirit accompanies me daily. Daily as I live, my life is filled with His blessings and my mouth with His praise. My eyes are sanctified to see the goodness of God in the land of the living. I will never encounter misfortune because greater is He that is in me than He that is in the world. He has started a new thing in my life and He will perfect it. My destiny is constantly renewed and I am elevated to a greater level and height daily because God is doing wonders in my life glory be to God. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer By Be Inspired (by His Word) 3rd September 2018©

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...