Search This Blog

Thursday 6 September 2018

Prayer from Psalms 76:1

Song
Jehovah is your name
Jehovah is your name
Mighty warrior great in battle
Jehovah is your name

In Judah is God known: his name is great in Israel.
Psalms 76:1 KJV

Prayer
Jehovah I magnify you and give you all the praise and glory in Jesus name

Lord eternal I thank you for this blessed day and grace of life in Jesus name

Everlasting king thank you for your mercy and remission of my sin in Jesus name

Lord I trust in you and I lay my life before you have your way in me and glorify yourself in all my deeds in Jesus name

Lord almighty never let my mouth cease in praising your holy name till I see you in glory in Jesus name

Father as I call on your name let my situations begin to change for the best in Jesus name

Ancient of days remove from my life all spirit of guilt and doubt that limits my prayer life in anyway in Jesus name

Ancient of days terminate all negative thoughts and decision that wants to ruin your plan concerning me in all aspect of life in Jesus name

Lord fill my heart with your word, power and glory in Jesus name

Lord in all I do let me excel even when it is physically impossible for man to excel, give me spirit of excellence in Jesus name

Ancient of days erase from me all man made decision that might or will distract me from your decision concerning my life in Jesus name

Abba father uproot all unwanted growth within my body and let all the organs of my body begin to function divinely in Jesus name

Ancient of days that which has caused me to be stagnant in a position, today cause divine seperation between me and whatever it may be in Jesus name

Lord almighty destroy all the plans to keep my destiny caged in the siege of the unfortunates in Jesus name

Lord fill my life with more of you let me never cease to enjoy your presence even in the midst of adversity let your peace reign in me in Jesus name

Lord let me begin to walk in the light of your glory and let the power in your name erase all forms of darkness in and around my life in Jesus name

Thank you lord almighty for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am filled with the righteousness of God by Faith. As Jesus is so am I in this world. I serve a living God, He is my help and sustainer. He is my father and my defence. He is above all principalities and powers. He rule and reign beyond the imaginations of man. As I call on His name demons tremble, obstacles crush. The seas, the wind obey the Most High. I am a sanctified tabernacle where the king of king abides in. I am living in power and glory. I call forth things that are not as though they were. I live by faith not by sight, my heart desires are brought to manifestation in the name of Jesus. I am excelling in all areas, growing in spiritual things and settling my physical life to the glory of His name. Amen*

Today's Prayer By Be Inspired (by His Word) 6th September 2018©

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...