Search This Blog

Saturday 1 September 2018

Prayer From Exodus 15:2

Song by William Murphy

You are my strength
Strength like no other
Strength like no other
Reaches to me

You are my hope, Hope like no other
Hope like no other, Reaches to me

In the fullness of Your grace
In the power of Your Name
You lift me up, You lift me up

Unfailing love, Stronger than mountains
Deeper than oceans, Reaches to me

The Lord is my strength and song, and he is become my salvation: he is my God, and I will prepare him an habitation; my father's God, and I will exalt him.
Exodus 15:2 KJV

Prayer
Lord almighty I bless and glorify your name for who you are to me in Jesus name

Lord almighty you are mybrefuge I thank you for always being there for me inJesus name

Lord eternal thank you for this blessed dy and breath of life in Jesus name

My father I thank you for the forgiveness and remission of my sins in Jesus name

Lord thank you for reminding me that youbare my strength and no weakness can stand in

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...